Part 3

Luhan POV

She just sit silently beside me .
"Erm , Chorong ah !"
"Ah , nae ?"
"You look cute today."
She look away and i can see she blushing .
Aish , this girl . She really cute when blushing .
"Eh , gumawo oppa . You too ."
I look at her .
"I'm cute ? "
"Yup , This was my first time i saw you wear casual clothes ." she chuckle .
"Really ? I'm handsome , right ?"
I look at her . She glare away when our eye meet . We were in silent then she broke the silent.

"Oppa!" She call me. She look nervous. I look at her since traffic in red light .

"Ermm , why you get mad when i want call you lulu ?" She didnt look at me but look at her hand and playing with it . I sigh and continue drive without answer her question.

"You not mad , right ?" She ask. I just shook my head.

Mianhe Chorong-ah . I cant tell you since is not important to you know.

Chorong POV

Aish! Pabo Chorong . Why you ask that question . Pabo Pabo Pabo .

Finally we arrive at Han river . I open the door and i can see my friend from afar. Luhan lock his car and we walk side by side .

"Eunji-ya" I call Eunji. She look at me and wave her hand .

"Yah ! Look at this cute couple everyone ." Said Eunji. I look at her with confused face .

"Wae?" I ask .

"Woah ! You guys look so cute."said Namjoo.

"I cant believe they wear same colour."said Bomi while smile widely beside Namjoo.

I look at Luhan shirt and look at my shirt.

Ohhhhhhhh !1 why I not noticed it before . omaigad. I wear couple shirt with Luhan.

I cant hide my smile and look at my friends. They just tumbs up but Luhan cant see it since he join his friends grill meat.

"Yah ~ " I said shyly.

"ooohhhhhhhh!!" they said while smile.

"Uri unnie totally girlish now!"Eunji yell while others laugh loud.

"Yahhhh!! Can you lower your voice." I yell.

"Owaahhh!! Luhan sunbae, your girlfriend really scary." Hayoung shout.

I slap her arm and look at them. He just smile at us while others laugh. I smile shyly at him.

We play , talk and eat all day. I cant take my eye from Luhan. I still cant believe Luhan was my boyfriend now.

Girls POV

"Unnie did you already prepare for valantine day?" Naeun ask.

"Not yet since I too busy nowdays so did you guys want go shopping tomorrow?" Eunji said.

"Call !" bomi raised her hand while pour drink.

"Nado call" said Namjoo and Hayoung just raised her hand.

"Okay since you guys want so I'm also call." said Chorong.

Naeun just smile. They continued prepared food and drinks.

***************
Happy new years guys. Wuhoooo. Sorry for late update since i university student now yeahhh. Hehehe. I think this chap to boring. I hope you guys like it even it boring. Bye guyys good night. I have class tomorrow morning

comment
vote
share

aisyhssn