Ocs *updated*

Name: Kay
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Appearance: Short dark brown hair, gray eyes and pale skin. She wears a pastel purple blouse, a white knee length skirt, cream colored sneakers and round lensed glasses with a light blue.
Personality: Kay is an adventurous, friendly person, she is someone that can be trusted and depended on. She is also rather clumsy and naive, not realizing that something is off until it's too late.
Occupations: Pokémon Trainer and Contest coordinator
Home region: Hoenn
Type specialty: Varies
Team:

Likes: Sweets, her Pokémon, contests and starry nightsDislikes: bitter foods, evil teams, warm days and Bug type pokémon Hobbies: Stargazing and drawingLove interest: open (depends on region)Facts:- Tho not on her team, her contest partner is Rose...

Dislikes: bitter foods, evil teams, warm days and Bug type pokémon
Hobbies: Stargazing and drawing
Love interest: open (depends on region)
Facts:
- Tho not on her team, her contest partner is Roserade (shiny)
-She idolizes a couple of the Johto gym leaders.
- Out of all the evil teams, Kay dislikes Team Rocket the most.

Name: Kai
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Appearance: Medium wavy pink hair, red eyes and slightly tanned skin. He wears a pink graphic top, black jeans, a light gray sweater (wrapped around his waist), pink heeled boots and red sunglasses.
Personality: Kai is a calm, laid back man with a mischievous side. He is quick on his feet and wise, often noticing stuff that feels off and pointing it out before it becomes too late.
Occupations: Pokémon trainer and Idol
Home region: Kalos
Type specialty: Varies
Team:

Likes: savory foods, his pokémon, tournaments and sunsetsDislikes: Sweets, evil teams, cold mornings and ghost pokémonHobbies: animating and writingLove interest: Open (leans towards men)Facts: - Despite not being on his team, he does his idol tou...

Dislikes: Sweets, evil teams, cold mornings and ghost pokémon
Hobbies: animating and writing
Love interest: Open (leans towards men)
Facts:
- Despite not being on his team, he does his idol tours with his Minccino.
- He idolizes one of the Galarian gym leaders.
- Out of all the evil teams, Kai dislikes Team Plasma the most.