Glimpse of my Present

"I'll keep in touch with your secretary, Ma'am."
I am talking to Mrs. Roginues, the President and CEO of Filibern Fashion Chain while eating breakfast with my best friend.
"Yes, ma'am. You're requested to submit the papers by the end of the month. Mr. Grehan was also adviced to send you the form this morning. Your secretary was also informed about the company's shares with the Maexlls." ... '' Yes, if that would be all, thank you ma'am."

"So, did this "Meow Meow" project went well?"
Lile, my bestfriend who rushed her face after the call has ended.

"What "Meow Meow"?"

"Duuuh?! Wag ka na magpanggap, you are trying to win back Eros n' Mere."
Giving her that 'what-are-you-saying' look, she continued "Look, you are being so rude with the Sebastians. Kahit galit ka sa kanya and your issues are not settled yet, di mo pwedeng gawin 'to . He might or the company might sue you!"

"Kung kaya nya." Ramdam kong tumataas nanaman presyon ko. "You know what I've been through for the past 8 years. And I think, this is the right time na magkaharap na ulit kami ng Joshua Sebastian na yun. "

I am now a Certified Public Accountant and I have my own business together with my bestfriends Lily and Krestyn, The Maexlls. Isa itong Café. Napalago namin ito and now we have 18 branches all over the country.
This was my only key to see how great Joshua Sebastian now.

"But that was 8 years ago, Cara."

Who is Joshua Sebastian and ano ang kinalaman nya sa buhay ni Cara?