Ch-10 Trost District

Y/N pov-
And I fell on none other than Captain Levi. I was so close to him. His heavy breathing were tickling my whole body. My face was near his lips. I moved aside and sat on my place.

Sorry Captain! That was just an accident. I said

It's okay y/n! That's all he said.

It was an awkward silence around the wagon. I shifted near to the window and gazing through the beautiful tall sculptures. Yeah, we were in Trost district. The Survey corps was located in Trost district but it was still far away from the main market. This was feeling surreal because all I saw was boring HQ building in past 4 months.
Tch, don't pull out your hands from the window Y/N. A calm yet deep voice came from the other side.

Ohh-ohkayy, Captain. I replied After snapping back to reality.

The wagon stopped and the wagon driver opened the curtains. We both stepped outside the bright sight. The weather was sparkling, I quickly squinted my eyes because of it. And Suddenly I felt some cover at top of my head. I saw Captain Levi was holding an Umbrella.

YOU OKAY NOW?? He asked.

Yes, Captain, but I don't want to bother you. I replied him back.

No worries! He said and shifted himself in the umbrella too. Now we both were under that same umbrella.

Now tell me where should we Head first. He said

Well.... I opened a paper which I've written all the stuff I want to buy.

I want to buy some pretty dress and formal shirts. I replied him with a wide smile.

We both went to Becker garment shop. My eyes shifted to a really beautiful dress.

 My eyes shifted to a really beautiful dress

(Author note:- this image is not own by me. It's only for imagination purpose)

Omg! This dress is so elegant!! I MENTALLY SCREAMEDDD!!

Captain Levi noticed my expression. And he walked towards me.

This dress will look beautiful on you! He slightly whispered to me.

My eyes widened at his sudden moves. I shifted my eyes to him and then quickly turned around. He picked up the dress and gave me.

Go and try it. He said

I hesitated to meet his cold eyes and take that dress from his hands.

I went to the changing area and removed the dress I was wearing. I gently wore the new dress and I was about to look in the mirror then suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

If you're done then come outside quick. He ordered me.

Y-yes! Captain. I replied him quickly. And open the door. His eyes got widened. I quickly saw myself at the big mirror outside the changing area. No doubt, It was looking beautiful. I was staring myself for legit 10 minutes.