Compassion- Tang Xuan x Reader

feeling or showing sympathy for others.

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

Summary: Just some head-cannons and softness with Tang Xuan

-Tang Xuan felt like the luckest man in the world, him getting to have the title as your lover?? Better than anything! (Yun feels very jelly of you)

-Definitely surprise hugs you from behind and waves you around

-Shows you off to the whole Esper Union no matter your rank. Medic? Compliments to your healing abilities! Fighter? Praises to your strength!! Just a normal citizen??? Rants about how cute and adorable you are!!!

-Since your dating the Esper Union's "Poster-boy" and the amount of ranting he does, your pretty well known among the Espers and local citizens.

-People would be jealous of you (coughcoughhisbrothercoughcough) and if he doesn't notice the jealous looks, he just continues to show you affection.

-But if he notices he probably just ignore it and continue to love you

-My own thought is that he is very warm, so if your cold just hug him and he'd hug you back AND be warm 

-Takes you with him during early hours of the day to train, but makes up for it by buying you food

-Loves it when you play with his hair!

-Takes you out to a café every week or so to buy sweets and pudding

                 Xuan placed his warm hands on your face and peppered kisses all around, causing you to feel giddy at his action. "Heheheh! You look so cute Firecracker, I'm just so happy I get to call you mine!" He beamed, pulling you closer to his chest for cuddling. With his warmth and strong arms, you felt so comfortable and safe, it was like he was built for cuddles! Laying back onto your shared bed you both enjoyed each others presence and relaxed.

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸

Up Next.. 

╭-°—✞—˚✧❨✧˚—✞—°-╮

altruistic - Leon x Reader

╰-°—✞—˚✧❨✧˚—✞—°-╯

A/N: Hello everyone, my sincerest apologies if I haven't been doing much lately. I've been having constant lack of motivation or is just busy, and again I apologize if my writing isn't meeting expectations. But in the meanwhile, I hope you enjoy my work and have a good day/night.