Chapter 1

"Eunji!! Today you are late again!! Come fast or if I came up It will not be good for you!!" Shouted Ms. Choi to our lovely princess who is sleeping like there's no tomorrow.
"Yahh!! Mumma I am coming" said Eunji still half sleeping.
"He was about to confess to me!!" She shouted now fully awake from her sleep.
Choi Eunji, a 20 year old innocent, lively and cheerful girl, who just came to Korea with her mother for college, her mother is actually a single mother, her mother has struggled a lot so that she can be happy and don't feel less than others. His father has left her mother when she was only two, but that's only her past. But, if we talk about the future, she says that she found her prince that's one and only The cold heartthrob Kim taehyung, most popular and smart in the whole college, but she has just a different point of view, she see him as the nicest and the most down to Earth.

"Are you coming or not!!"
"Coming Mumma, atleast let me wear my clothes."
"Then, why don't you just wake up on time"
"I am not habitual to wake on this time mumma"
Actually, after Eunji 's father left them, they moved from Korea to Canada, but just a year back they both came back to Korea, because her mother got transferred here and also because they wanted to get back to their hometown.
"Finally!! The princess came out from her castle" said Ms. Choi seeing her daughter coming down stairs with her bag.
"Mumma, now don't scold me okay"said Eunji with a tired face
"Now, eat your food and get out and go to you-" Ms. Choi's words cut off when the door bell rang
"I guess Mina came" said Ms. Choi, going to open the door.
"Mina!! She came" said Eunji with a happy shocked face
"Hello Aunty, I guess she is still not ready right?" Said Mina with a smile
"What do you even expect" said Ms. Choi "Why are you there, come in"
"Hello bestie, still not ready?" Said Mina while sitting on chair beside Eunji.
"Yahh!! You and mom both gang up on me, some time I wonder that you are my best friend or hers"
"I am your best friend, but I like aunty more" said Mina laughing
"Yeah, Yeah whatever, but I thought you are going to school from tomorrow" said Eunji
"I told already she is coming today but the Princess don't have time to hear it" said Ms. Choi
"True, aunty I messaged her too" said Mina with a cute angry face
"Okay, Okay, guys sorry "said Eunji surrendering
"Okay, I am done now let's go!!"
"Yahh!! Wait for me, bye aunty"
"Yes, Yes bye mumma"
"Bye, take care"said Ms. Choi with a smile.

"Wait, you are going to give him chocolates today too" said Mina Shockingly
"Of course, I am" said Eunji with a smile on her face while taking the chocolates out for one and only Kim taehyung.
"If you and his fangirls keep giving him chocolates like this, I am sure he going to have diabetes one day ' said Mina
"Yahh, don't say like this!! I hope he will always be well and keep coming to college" said Eunji with a angry face.

As soon as they entered, they saw girls shouting like crazy because the 7 most popular boys were there that's BTS, every single body is going crazy.
*Ring* *Ring*
As the bell ring every body has started to go finally,and letting the 7 boys breath.
"Yahh, cold boy" said Eunji while going to none other than Kim taehyung.
"I bought this for you, take it" said Eunji giving the box of chocolates she bought for him
"Aww, that's so sweet Eunji" Hoseok said with a smile
"Thank you so much Hoseok " said Eunji with a smile
"I don't want it." Said our cold boy, taehyung without even glancing
"Please take it, I bought specially for you" said Eunji giving the chocolates in his hand, making him shocked
"Take it, you don't have to be shy I will go the class now, bye" said Eunji taking Mina's hands and running to her class.
Taehyung keep staring the chocolates
"She's so weird, yet so different"

_________________________________

Hello Everyone, this is Manvi and this is my very first fanfiction, I hope you all like it and support it.