Chapter One: Enter Juremo

Once upon a time in a small little island called Cuubanoers there lived a little boy called Juremo, Juremo the III whom had a dream who he says that one day he would fulfill his dream.

And what dream that was you ask? I'll tell his dream was becoming part of the one of the strongest organizations in the world one that is famous for being mysterious and under cover.

The name of this organization is Akatsuki, an organization made by Naruto fans that became famous for also becoming the control of almost anything.

So Juremo the III was an orphan and he got a letter one day and that day was the day that his adventure started you see, Juremo was playing with his friend from the orphanage Urias. And Urias was also the III because back , then the island was divided by cities and every city had it's clans that were families every families had it's clan so.

Juremo and Urias were from the same clan they weren't brothers they weren't cousins they were far apart members of the clan

So they were playing in the Play Structure in the orphanage and then they spotted a man a tall weird and grumpy looking man, and Juremo asked Urias with a strong Spanish accent...

"Urias do you know that man?"Urias, answers back, " What man, what are you talking about?" Juremo,

"That weird guy over there giving that weird box to Mary!"

"I don't think so, Juremo. Do you know him?"

"Nope" answers, Juremo. Juremo and Urias enter the main hall of the orphanage which all of the kids were playing but some were just doing nothing as they entered Mary approached them with the box they went back outside to investigate the box.

They were all about the same age Juremo and Urias were 12 and Mary was 11.

"Open the box Mary" Urias said,

"You crazy I'd rather poop on my hand and clap than open that box!"

"Then do it" said, Juremo "don't push it I'm not in such a good mood" affirmed Mary

"Then I'll open it!"