Yandere Alpha Garchomp X Ninja Male Reader

A/n:"I was Bored and I have a writers Block in my First Book. So I had an Idea Of writing yandereish female pokemon x male reader.

The Rules Are:

#1. MReader can be anything and He can Be a Pokemon! But he must not be overpowered.

#2. I've got some Ideas. BUT You can request Any gen pokemon if you want to, But it needs to be fully Evolved. But Legends and Mythical pokemon can be a Hard challenge for me to write for a short story.

#3. This is going to be real cringe 😬 and horrendous in my opinion and So does My standards also.

#4. The Story Is Going to be really simple, Yet A little complicated. Depends on the plot or scenario, I Put in Or Spin off.

#5. FUTA AND FEMBOY ARE NOT ALLOWED!

That's the rules! I take my time on writing this or I'm just doing this for Fun! If I've got Ideas?!? and not Busy doing Things like, Reading a book(Wattpad), Playing Games, doing Chores, and During Working Hours.

Now On to The Story!

Summary of Text
{⚠️Warning!⚠️} And {TimeSkip}

Normal Text - Narration, Point of View and "Talking/"Speaking

BOLD TEXT - (Expression And Action)

ITALIC TEXT - [Speaking For the Self or Mind]

In The Legends Arceus Period

You have no Pokemon by your side

You have no Pokemon by your side. But you are a Ninja in the Pearl Clan! and Your skills on avoiding wild Pokemon is great!, Crafting Potions and Items, and Sneakyness are Spot on!

Y/n:"So lady Irida ask me to get these Resources? From the avalanche slopes???

Pearl Member#1:"Yes, Because you are the only one available in the Pearl Clan right now. The others are injured by some hostile pokemon or alpha's! Some of us are scared to go out of there and the ones who are injured, They are getting treated right now

Y/n:"Oooohhhh, I Understand, And If I don't come back on time, which means that I've got knock out by a Pokemon or mabye an Alpha Pokemon? So see ya!

(You then Headed out you were almost there! You Stop, because you encounter 4 sneasels who are roaming around! So You quickly hide/sneak in the grass)

Y/n:"Hmmm ... There's 4 sneasel ... well time to make them fight each other! aaannnddd!! I say!!! Yeeeeet!!!

(You yeeted 1 Sitrus Berry in the center of the 4 sneasel's and They've got 2 second to react and They saw a Sitrus Berry right in the middle of them! So All of them Stare at each other and!!!)