Thirsty Female ☯️ Trio and ☯️(Oc) X ☯️(Oc) Mreader

Summary

Normal Text - Narration, Point of View and "Talking/"Speaking

BOLD TEXT - Introduction, (*Expression/Emotions*), Pokemon Talking, But the Humans Can't Understand, What They Are Saying, And Action!) {⚠️Warning!⚠️} And {TimeSkip}

ITALIC TEXT - ["Speaking For the Self or Mind]

A/n:"I know This is A Mreader, Yandere Short Story. "So I'm Going to Let This One Slide!!

{The Entire Plot of This Story Is So Ass In my Opinion}

{⚠️Too much Epic Gifs and Arts(Not Mine Btw) Used⚠️}

{⚠️Warning! Incest! And Cringe!⚠️}

{Year and Location: Unknown?! Because I Cannot Read For SHET!!! OH!... It's on Planet Scorched Earth}

📖Zekkyuram And Reshekrom are the Only Remaining Dragons Standing in Scorched Earth! And The Two of them Have been Fighting For A While... To see Who is The Strongest Dragon Type Pokemon ever! In Scorched Earth(Their Birth Place)... B.A.E Era

B.A.E: (Before Arceus Exist)

In The Left Side is You!! Zekkyuram! MaxLvl!!!

And on The Right Side! She's Reshekrom! MaxLvl!!!

📖The Second Reason... Why the Two of You Are Fighting... If CM/n Wins the Battle! She is Literally Going to Mate with You and She Gets To Be On Top of You... But If You Win The Battle! She will Leave You Alone For Half of a Century. (But She will still Stalk You...) and The Loser... Is Going To Submit to The Winner... The Real Reason Why You Don't Wanna Mate with Her Because(She's your Big Sister Btw Lol!) Or You are not Ready To Raise Dragon Babies/Hatchling)

📖Zekkyuram's Right Fist Glows Fiery Red!! and You Rushed at Reshekrom and Used Fire Punch!! But Reshekrom Just Dodge Your Attack by Moving to the Side...

Reshekrom:(Her Body Glows Purple) "Oh~ "Come on Little Bro~ "Let's Just Do it! "My Body Is Driving me Crazy when we are not Smashing Each Other!~ (She Uses Dragon Rush!!!)

Zekkyuram:(I Barely🛡Block Her Dragon Rush!!) "GRRRrrr! "Heck No!!! "For The Fourth Time Reshekrom !"We are Not Going Mate! (I Rush at Her By Using Thunder Punch!!!)

Reshekrom:(She Uses Protect! To Protect Herself From My Attack!) "Aww~ "Why Not~?

Zekkyuram(Y/n):(I REV!! My Right Fist! Back! And I Decided To Use! Hammer Arm!!) "Because I Don't Feel Like It!! "Okay!!! (I Successfully HIT! Her!! RIGHT In Her Face!!)

Reshekrom:(*She Gets Knockback and She is In Pain*) "ARGH!!! "The MOST Lamest Excuse! "I've Ever Heard! (Her Aura Rose!!! And All of Her Stats Goes to the Max!!!) "If I Knock YOU out With My Special Attack~ "I'm Sooo~ "Going To Smash You when Your Unconscious Zekkyuram~