New Student YB PT 2

Yelena: 32
Peter: 16
Kate: 16
MJ: 16
Ned: 16
Y/n: 17
(Also I love Maddy from Euphoria so she's going to be here)
----------------------------

Y/n's Pov

I was woken up from my alarm. Ugh, another day of school, it's not like I get kicked out of all my classes pretty much everyday. After my quick shower I got dressed and went downstairs, looking for my mom, aunt, or uncles. I ended up finding a note, there on a mission, once again. Yay.

I guess I should introduce myself, my name is Y/n Natasha Belova. Yes, I have my aunt's name as my middle name. I was born in the Red Room until apparently 5 years ago my Aunt got my mom and I out. Including the other Widows, so now we live in the Avengers Compound with the others, well mainly me by myself as they are too busy being heroes.

I'm 17, known as the school troublemaker. Since I have no one, I do drugs, cause trouble, etc, etc, etc. No one knows, but I'm in a huge depression, I mean my mother or aunt are never here. I've never been in America, mainly Russia and I have to hide my accent at school to seem "normal".
I looked at my phone and saw I had 17 minutes until school started, so I grabbed everything and got into one of the cars at the compound. Once I arrived, everyone looked at me. I mean, it's not normal for a high school student to show up to school in a BMW. I shut the door and walked towards the school, not before locking the door.

I walked in and looked around, I saw Maddy, the girl I'm dating. I snuck up behind her before picking her up. "Ahh!" She screamed before realizing it was me. "Baby don't do that." She pouted with a cute face. She gently slapped my chest before hugging me, wrapping her arms around waist.

We walked towards my locker so I could put my bag in it, in the corner of my eyes I could see the nerd, Peter Parker walking around with someone I never seen before. I may be somewhat new to the school and all, but I know who works here, who goes to school here, who's dating who, and other stuff. "Hey Y/n." Jordan said as Maddy and I walked up to my locker.

"Hey Jor, Alex, Megan." I greeted everyone as we shook hands with Maddy still by my side. I could somewhat hear what Peter and the new girl were talking about, I knew it was about me as Peter can't whisper to save himself. The bell finally rang, I rolled my eyes and pulled Maddy into one of the girls' bathrooms. Maddy checked her makeup in the mirror as I walked up behind her and hugged her, my cheek resting on her shoulder.

"I don't understand why you wear makeup, you already look beautiful." I told her. I saw her blush before putting everything away. She turned around to face me, she pressed her lips against mine. I'm a switch, I'm mainly on top but I love it when Maddy becomes dominant. She backed me into one of the stalls and we continued to makeout. After a couple of minutes of making out, I checked my phone and saw that we should go before we get caught.

I tried to remove Maddy from me, but she kept kissing my skin. "Mads I love you and your kisses, but we need to go before we get caught again." I told her. I knew she rolled her eyes but walked out of the stall, I looked down and saw her perfect ass. I walked out of the stall and slapped her ass before grabbing her hand and walking out. I dragged her to my first period, which was with Ms.Smith.

We both hate each other, so it's fine. I don't care, I dragged Maddy into the classroom as I opened the door and listened to Ms.Smith yell at me and Maddy. "I can read a clock Ms. Smith. And no, we didn't have sex, I think your just horny and your husband doesn't have a good dick to fuck." I said to our teacher after she finished talking, I knew she was going to kick us out no matter what so I just looked up at her and smirked.

As I knew what was going to happen, Ms.Smith kicked us out. I grabbed Maddy's hand before walking out of the classroom and back into the bathroom. I texted Jordan, Alex, and Megan and told them to meet in the bathroom. 4 minutes later they all were here, so I locked the door and pulled out my vape. I took a couple hits until Maddy took it and got some, she took the vape out of her mouth and pulled me towards her, our lips touching.