Two

The prom is next month. Everyone talks about it. I witness a girl asking Lee Felix to be her date, he said yes. They have been bestfriends for long time, everyone ship them. So do I.

I take some books inside my locker. Lunchntime!

Hyunjin walk past. His locker is two lockers left, from me. We are made for each other!

I see how he opens his locker with a smile. His hand brushing through his hair. A pencil falls on the floor. He bends down to get it, but a girl get it before him.

"Her Hyunjiniee~~" she says sweetly as she blink many times, looking at him with doe eyes. She use both of her hands to give him the pencil, pressing her chest upward trying to seduce him. An absolotely fail.

"Thank you," he takes the pencil. The girl is still standing there, twinning her hair around her finger. "Do you mind moving away from my me?" Hyunjin ask. I see a little eye roll. The girl do what she's being told.

"Uh, Hyunjin? Do you want to go to prom wi-"

"Go to prom with me!" A blue haired girl cut in the one who tried to seduce him. 

"He is coming with me, bitches. Back off!" A blonde hair yells.

"Chill down everyone, he isn't a god or sum," his sister Yeji rolls eyes.

I bet. 

The hallway turns into a completely mess ,because of everyone lust to go with Hyunjin. He look tired by them and leave everyone fighting. When I say fighting, i mean fighting. 

Everyone is too busy screaming and punching each other, so no one registers him lirking away. 

Expect me.