Part IV (My Sweet Baby)

Suho and you are now walking in the hallway and you felt something in your stomach, it's growling, you remembered you still did not take your lunch break. Hahaha. Omg.

Your POV

"What's wrong my dear?" Suho asked me in a worried tone of voice.

"Uhm, I remembered that I still did not take my lunch, hahaha!" I laughed.

Suho smiled at me and he pinched my left cheek while saying "Okay me neither let's head now to the cafeteria".

I nodded while doing a pout on my lips.

We now head to the cafeteria and what a coincidence, we met this group of girls who just bullied me early in the morning and we had an eye to eye contact with each other. The girl's eyes went big when she saw me and Suho holding hands while walking.

"Hey Suho! What's new today? Awe! I see your bestfriend and you looked good together huh?" She irritatedly said while clapping her hands.

I glared at her and I stayed quiet that time, not saying a word and I held Suho's right hand tighter.

"Can we pass the way? Miss please leave us alone. Who the heck allow you to hurt my girlfriend?" Suho said angrily to the flirt girl who bullied and hurt me.

"What are you saying? You and her are couple? What the-". She exclaimed.

She can't believe the words that Suho just said to her. She got embarrassed and she cried.

"No! You are joking! Last night we just dated and you said that I will be yours!" She shouted at Suho while slightly crying.

"And you also believed me easily?!" Suho replied.

Some students watched us.

"That's not what I meant, I am drunk remember? And you are not my type so please get lost and don't you ever touch my girl here beside me and if I found out again that you hurt her, you will regret for doing it". Suho replied angrily to her.

The students glared at the group of girls. And they started talking at the corner.

I suddenly blushed. "Suho Oppa".

"Playboy!". That was the last word we heard from the mean girl and she walked away from us while crying.

"Suho-ssi omg I cannot believe that you saved me from that crap, thank you very much." I said as I gave him a relieved face.

"Don't worry, I won't let you get hurt again from now on, I will protect you no matter what happens now, I am not going to promise this because I want to do this forever." Suho replied. I blushed and then we leave.

The students stopped doing their gossips after that scene.

The two of us went to the cafeteria and we ate our lunch. After 30 minutes, the two of us went to our designated classrooms.

RING-RING!!

The bell already rang.

"Time to go home yaaaas!". I excitedly said.

I walked to the hallway excitedly and I am already outside of our university. While I am walking, I saw my bestfriend standing so cool outside of the gate.

"Aigoo, I am so blessed to have a bestfriend like him. Oh my gosh he's so good looking and I am melting from all the smiles and actions he was giving and showing to me everyday. Ugh! I think I am falling in love with him more day by day, and if I am not mistaken, he called me her girlfriend a while ago". I said on my mind while looking at him and he also looked at me. I  blushed.