Trickster x male reader

(This is a continuation of ghostface x male reader)

"I fucking hate this guy!" I complain to Jake as he heals me.

"I know, I hate the knives that he throws. But he seems to have a little fixation on you." Jake says, finishing then getting on the gen.

"What? How?" I ask, also getting on the gen.

"Well he's been tunneling you the entire trial, he laughs when you manage to escape, and when you do get downed he attempts to bring you to a secluded part of the map but fails as you either wiggle free or we save you." Jake points out, greeting Mikaela as she gets on the gen with us.

"He has a point, maybe he wants you~" she teases, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Hell no, you'd have to get me black out drunk in order for me to even consider get-" I'm cut off by a knife in my back, causing the other two to run off but hide nearby in case I need to be saved.

Out of nowhere, Trickster appears, slashing me as I run away. I manage to vault, running to the other side of the map, secluding us on accident. I get hit again, falling to the ground but thanks to calm spirit I don't alert the others. Fuck.

I can hear trickster laughing as he watches me try to crawl away, but he ends up picking me up then throwing me down in a corner. Trickster stands over me and flips me over, kissing my neck much to my confusion.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I ask between shaky breathes.

He hums, sucking a hickey onto my neck, "I'm claiming what's mine. What, is it not obvious that I've had a crush on you for a while?"

I moan as he moves his hands down my body, touching everything that he can and then running his hands up under my shirt. I gasp at his cold hands, they're oddly soft for a killer but then again he did used to be an idol. He sees this and takes the chance, kissing me deeply.

I moan into his mouth as he run his tongue all over mine, exploring everything inch like it was the last time he's ever gonna see me. He pulls back, pulling his pants down and pulls me closer, having me sit with my head against the wall. He gets in front of me, only in his boxers and looks down. Fuck he's hot- and asshole, but hot. I reach up to pulls he boxers down, with him gripping my head as soon as they're down.

Trickster puts his member in front of my mouth as I examine the size. Is this going to fit in me? Its big, and it'll probably hurt. I put my mouth on the tip, swirling my tongue around it and sucking on it. He moans something out in Korean, I, of course, not being able to tell what it was. I take in as much as I can, bobbing my head as my right hand rests against his thigh and the other rubbing what I couldn't take.

"jenjang, nae eolin-wangja~ ib-i neomu joh-a, naega mwol halyeoneunji mianhae.*" he says, me ending out very confused.

* Fuck, my little prince~ your mouth feels so fucking good, im sorry for what im about to do.

That is, until he starts wildly thrusting into my mouth. Fuck it feels like he's tearing my throat apart, he's forcing me to take all of it, not even giving me time to comprehend what's happening. I can feel him pulsing in my throat, telling me that he's ready to cum. I look up to him, looking directly in his eyes. He gives me this sadistic, soft smile as he pushes my head all the way down and releases into my throat, forcing me to drink every last drop. Once he's done he pulls out, him of course still being hard.

I sit there, coughing and panting, holding my throat. He kneels down and roughly takes my pants off, laying me on my back. He takes my shirt off, throwing it aside in the same pile as my pants and boxers. Trickster leans down and starts kissing my neck again, giving me more hickeys as he moves down my body.

I moan as he does so, somehow feeling bliss in what he's doing. He reaches my lower half, touching everywhere but the place I need him the most. I whine out, only to get a small laugh from him as he puts 3 fingers to my mouth. I take them in and start sucking them, swirling my tongue around them. Finally, he licks up my member, giving me the pleasure that I oh so longed for. I arch my back and moan around his fingers.

Trickster takes all of me in as I pull on his hair. He moans around me at this action as he pulls his fingers out of my mouth, putting one at me entrance. I'm finally to moan out, him humming around me. He pushes one in, moving it in and out as I buck my hips.

He hold my hips down and pulls off, "do that again and I promise you'll regret it."

He goes back down and adds another finger, stretching me out. I arch my back again, gripping on his hair. He puts the final one in, as I feel as if I'm about to bust. He thrusts them in at an inhumane pace, making me finally bust. He pulls off after drinking it all, pulling his fingers out.

I lay there, but before I even had time to comprehend what was happening, he thrusts into me, bottoming out in one thrust.
I lean my head back and mewl, grabbing what I can. He chuckles, putting my legs over his shoulders and grabbing my hips as he thrusts inside me.

Fuck it feels good! I think he's the biggest I've ever taken- fuck I feel close already! Apparently he can tell because he puts ring on my member. This mother fucker- did he plan this? I can't even ask anyways, I can't even speak right now from all the pleasure.

He speeds up, holding my hips down as he thrusts in me as rough as he can. My mind is a mess of incoherent words and I see starts, but he's showing no signs of slowing down or stopping.

I try to say something but it's all a jumbled mess of incoherent words and moans. He laughs at this, gripping my hips so hard that I'm sure they're bleeding. I start to see stars, wrapping my arms around Trickster's neck and sit up, burying my face into his shoulder.

All I can hear is him moaning and cursing in Korean, telling me he's probably close. I start moaning in his ear, hoping it speeds him up at least a little bit. I look up a bit past him and- shit it's Jake.

Jake is jut standing there, trying to not laugh and give his position away, mouthing the words "I told you so". He quickly runs away, probably to Mikaela and Meg to gossip. I'm in for a world of teasing after this, but I frankly don't care right now.

I can feel his hand move from my hips, and his movements getting a little sloppy. He takes the ring off, the pressure releasing and the heat pooling combined making me release all over our chests.

He grunts, pushing me all the way down and releasing himself inside me as I bite down on his shoulder to keep quiet. We sit there for a moment before he pulls me off and lays me down. I pant and reach for my clothes as the last gen goes off.

"Hold on, don't move." He says, pulling his clothes back on and going after the others.

I pull my clothes on as I wait for him, seeing the ground turn red signaling an exit gate was open. I guess he was able to get Meg as she got sacrificed, along with Claudette. I hear my heart beat pick up as he grabs me, bringing me to shack and throwing me down next to hatch.
I see Jake leave and the hatch opening.

"I look forward to seeing you again~." He says as he pushes me down.

I wake up next to the campfire, with half of the survivors staring at me.

"So did you two really fuck?" Yun-Jin asks, seeing her skirt back up as it got a tiny tear.

"I- Jake you already told them?" I yelled at him, hitting his arm as he's right next to me.

Jake wheezes as all the others burst out laughing.

"I was traumatized, okay? This is a pay back for traumatizing me." Jake says in between laughs.

I just sit there with an embarrassed mixed with anger look on my face.

"So was he big or what? Cmon we need details!" Kate tries to pry.

"Nope," I start, "you're not getting any details, other than my ass hurts."

"Ooooo looks like someone just told other people about your little interaction~." Claudette says, pointing to the wall the separates us from the killers.

I turn around to see what she's looking at, and low and behold, who else stands there but Danny, Trickster, Frank, Micheal, and Trapper. Well then. I wonder who's next. After a few seconds I get put into another match.