chapter 10

Man today is Monday. That means its school.

At 7:00 I wake up take a 30 minute shower getting ready. I put on my cutest tank top on with blue shorts . I brush my teeth put lotion on and I get a text from jae.

Convo:

Jae: boo I'm going to pick you.

Me: ok what time

Jae: 8:15

Me: ok ttyl I'm getting reading

Jae: me too

Me: see ya boo

Jae: see ya

End of convo
---------

When I finished getting ready I wait for jae.

Jae POV

Today I'm picking up candy. I'm tired so I put on a shirt that says I love you and some shorts. I grabbed my phone and keys and locked my house door. I  went to pick up candy. I texted her that I'm outside. She came out got in my car.

Jae: hey babe

Candy: hey

Jae: ready

Candy: yes

When we made it too the school we got out. I locked the car door. We started holding hands. Girls were mean mugging her. Then some girl she used to be friends with mugged my girl.

Candy's POV

Me: want to fight.
I said as taking my earrings off.

Her: yup

Jae POV

I saw candy swinged grabbed her  face and pull her hair out. I pulled candy off of her.

Candy: let me go!!! She deserves this babe

Me: no because what happens if you get suspended.

Candy: well she had something coming. Anybody else want to fight.

Whole school: *silence*

Candy: y'all know wassup

Candy's POV

After school I saw jae and I went to his house and layed on his bed and took a nap. I was so tired of fighting people because I'm with jae. They are so much to handle. Well bye ttyl.