together

Drishti in mind:- kya karu.. me abhi relationship k bare me nai sochna chahti.. vucky ki cheating k baad to bilkul bhi nai... but kya mujhe aisa karna chahiye.. he is handsome man... and man of word... i can trust him... and always my eyes stuck on his face...  i also like him....

1 hour later...

Rakshit sit in car in his parking...

Rakshit in mind:- don't know wo aayegi ya nai.. kisi girl k liye itni desperation nai hui.. what is happening with me.... but i dont want any relationship with her... ofcorse not... but still i want her... my eyes not leaving her beautiful face......

Rakshit came out from his thoughts when some one knock his car's door... rakshit turn his face and happy to see...

Rakshit:- hey beautiful.. come...

Rakshit open the door and drishti came in with happy face...

After some silence..

Rakshit:- i m happy with your decision...

Drishti:- me too... i also frustated with my life... i think this is good for me... right now..

Rakshit:- it will be good for us baby...

Drishti:- ab chalen..

Rakshit:- your place or mine...

Drishti:- i live alone.. so my home is good...

Rakshit:- lets go..

Drishti:- hmm..

Rakshit drive car and they reached at drishti's home...

Drishti gave him wine... and both talking for some time... she went in kitchen... and rakshit came behind her....hug her from back and kiss on her neck...  he bite on her earlobe....drishti shiver with his touch... rakshit turn her and kiss on her forehead.. drishti starring him.. with her eyes..

Rakshit:-  your eyes making me hard.. i will loss everything... you understand na.. what i mean....

Rakshit said huskily in her ear...

Drishti:- your talks making me desperate.. you know na what mean....

Rakshit:- then..

Drishti:- then..

Rakshit picked drishti in his arms and went in bedroom... he put her on bed.. and came over her... he look in her eyes for permission... and she blink happliy... rakshit smashed her lips eith her.... drishti also kiss him back.... rakshit left her mouth.. due to lac of oxygen... he kiss on her neck sensualy... drishti moan....  rakshit removed their clothes and their love making became wild... he took all charge in his hand and mess drishti badly...drishti gave him all what they wanted....

Late night..

Drishti slept on her side and rakshit slept hugging her from behind... under blanket....

In morning...

Drishti wake up... and saw herself.. then rakshit.... she smile... and went to washroom...

After some time..

Drishti came out from bathroom.. she was drying her hair... from towel... rakshit wake up..and smile to see her...

Rakshit:- good morning drishu..

Drishti:- good morning...

Rakshit:- are you okk... was i rough... previous night...

Drishti smile..

Drishti:- i m good.. no problem..

Rakshit:- that's mean you enjoyed..with me..

Drishti:- why are you talking like this.. shut up..

Rakshit pulled her to him...

Rakshit:- because now i m more despetate for you.. i want you more... more.. and more....

Drishti felt ghoosbumbs on her body hearing him...

Drishti:- rak..

Her words cut by rakshit when he placed his lips on her desperately.
Drishti moan... he pressed his body on her.. and his weight on bortherd to her... their desires on peak... and they busy in live make..

After some hours...

On dining table...

Drishti served him food and sit beside him...

Rakshit:- me aaj boston ja raha hu
. Apni family k pas..

Drishti:- oh great.. kab vapas aaoge..

Rakshit:- on new year.. mom kab se bula rahi he... so jana padega..

Drishti:- hmm.. divi bhi nai he wo bhi apne ghar ja rahi he...

Rakshit:- i will miss this opportunity... to live with you..

Drishti:- ji nai... vaise bhi hum sirf saturday night ko hi milenge... other days not possible...

Rakshit:- how rud.. drishu..

Drishti giggle...

Drishti:- be serious rakshit.. tumhe khud ko time nai hota he.. once in a week is good...

Rakshit:- yaah i know... david is monster...

Drishti:-  okk then bye... tumhari flyght he na 3 hours k baad.. so happy journey...

Rakshit smile...

Rakshit:- okk.. bye..

Drikshit came till door but rakshit pulled drishti to him and kiss her desperately... drishti clutched his shirt... he was kissing her neck to shoulder....and bite her.. drishti whince in pain....he kiss on that place lovingly...

Drishti push him gentaly...

Drishti:- now go...

Rakshit:- make yourself desperate for me.. i will be back soon...bye..

Drishti:- bye...

Rakshit kiss on her forehead and went from there...

Drishti lock the door... and sit on couch.. memorise her night with him...

Drishti in mind:- he is so good...he was only concentrated on me.. he gave  so much happiness... i did not  feel like this with vicky.. he did not care about me.. but rakshit he is different...

Drishti get a call from sarthak..

Sarthak:- kaisi ho drishti beta...

Drishti:- thik hu dad.. aap kaise ho..

Sarthak:- tere bina akele lagta he..

Drishti:- aaungi dad.. aapse milne jaldi hi aaungi.. our vaise bhi mera yaha 6 months ka hi contract he... fir dekhti hu vapas hi aa jaungi...

Sarthak:- tu khush he na drishti.

Drishti:- haa dad bahut khush hu.. aap apna khayal rakhiye..

Sarthak:- bye beta..

Drishti:- bye dad...

Door bell ring...

Drishti open the door..

Drishti:- heyy.. divi...

Divya:- hyyyy meri drishu jaan..

Drivya giggle...

Precap:- new year...