Chapter 3: Taking down the Demon Lord of Quirks and Beginning a New Life

Back with the Adults, they were all on their knees as they were exhausted and injured from fighting All for One while he was perfectly fine.

All for One: Is this the best you heroes can do?

Summer: D-Damn it...Not even a scratch.

All for One: At this rate, you should have said goodbye to your students since that boy will probably kill them.

Serafall: Don't talk like that...Y/n's not like that!

All for One: Oh? Then tell me what do you know of the boy?

Serafall: I...

All for One: I know you all don't know anything about the boy at all. He was just a punching bag for all of your students, especially the blonde girl.

Summer: Shut up!

Summer rushed at All for One swinging her Kusarigama's at him until he used an air force quirk sending her back.

All for One: You all are feeder characters who will help me rise to be the greatest demon lord

???: Is that what you think?

The side of a hammer could be seen hitting the side of All for One's mask before he gets blasted away. Everyone looked to see Y/n holding Nora's hammer.

Ruby: Momma, are you okay?

All of the adults looked to see their students running to them.

Summer: Ruby...What's going on?

Ruby: We were able to change Y/n's mind about killing Yang and he'll help us with All for One.

Qrow: You kids are crazy.

Yang: But that's what makes us awesome! Right now, it's all in the hands of Y/n.

~Meanwhile~

All for One was pulling himself out of some rubble before staring down at Y/n.

All for One: So you've decided to rejoin their side.

Y/n: Rejoin? I haven't rejoined anything. After this, I'll be on my own.

All for One: I see. Then you are just another feeder character!

All for One's fingers changed into black tendrils shooting off towards Y/n while pumped his arms as Yang's gauntlet appeared before he started using the recoil from her built-in shotgun to dodge the tendrils.

Y/n: To become the greatest demon lord is what you want to be, huh?  Then I'll be the side character that brings you down.

Y/n used the recoil to continue to make his way to All for One before dodging another tendril and hitting his side with Nora's hammer.

All for One: A person's weapon depends on the wielder's strength. This boy is using pure and solid power to overpower me. I will not accept it!

All for One was about to use a fire quirk to attack Y/n until...

Izumi: Smash!

Izumi came from behind and kicked the back of All for One's head distracting him enough for Y/n to send another hit to his mask.

Y/n: What are you doing?

Izumi: We need to support each other if we're gonna bring him down. Let me help you.

Y/n: Heh. Just don't get in the way of my strikes.

Izumi: You got it.

All for One: So the one housing my brother's quirk is going to fight me? How interesting...