6

Hua Cheng, head and CEO of the Chenuaxi law firm. A millionaire by the time he debuted at 17. And the number one ranked noble family in all of China.

Xie Lian's future husband, a well renowned lawyer, with a success rate of 100% who has fort harder than ever before to take down a scum family and use them to take down an even bigger collection of scum humans.

No not even humans more like trash. Scum trash.

Why did he do such a thing? Love. Plain and simple.

Hua Cheng honestly hadn't expected to meet the love of his life when entering the second best law school in Asia. He was only there for fun, he had too much time on his hands. He skipped every class and lecture, but passed every test. The teachers hated him, the students were jealous and he was only filling time till he hit 21.

But then a rumours from the art academy next door started to spread. A group of high class students who had broken up a fight by smashing a canvas over someone's head and dumping clay water all over them.

Hua cheng paid it no mind although he did find it amusing. That was until He Xuan came bursting in, in such a frantic manor. "Hu-hua Cheng!" He huffed having run across the two campuses. "That fight." He calls, Hua Cheng raises an eyebrow. He's almost concerned but something seems off, then the shorter bursts out laughing.

There it is. "Oh god your little lover spilt clay water over a bunch of students by accident and he almost fell out the window too!" He cackles. "What?" Hua Cheng asks slowly leaning forward from his desk. The shorter cackles. "After Shi Qingxuan slammed that canvas over a kids head they called up to his friends and who was there, the angel himself, Xie Lian." He laughs.

"The boy was so startled he toppled forward dropped the bucket and almost fell with it out the window. It's a good job Pei Ming was there to catch him. Unfortunately the students weren't so lucky." Hua Cheng glares at the boy. "He Xuan if your joking... if this is some kind of prank I will triple your debt. And give Shi Qingxuan your address."

The boy goes stiff. "I'm not joking!" He yells angrily. "Don't give that damn leach my address! My house is the only quiet place I have left." He complains. Hua cheng stands. "So you found Xie Lian?"

He Xuan nods. "And he's well? Does he look happy?" He Xuan shrugs. "He seemed mortified that he caused such a scene. He didn't seem to care he almost fell two stories, what a kid, honestly why are you so obsessed? Isn't he a bit..."

The look the pale boy receives is close to murder. "No no, he's very lovely." He Xuan corrects. "Please don't give Shi Qingxuan my address." He begs quietly.

Hua cheng laughs crossing the room with long strides. "So gege is back? Good work I'll take 10,000 off your debt." He says surprisingly happy. "Also get Shi Qingxuan to drag their friends to the party this Friday, make sure Xie Lian goes. It's time we meet."

The tall raven haired boy smiles happily.

Unfortunately the two never kept contact as kids. After the police saved them and they were discharged from the hospital. The two having to be pried apart by nurses every day for a month until their leave. Xie Lian had to be physically sedated before he let go of Hua Cheng.

Both had to head back to their roots, Xie Lian to Xianle Palace and Hua Cheng back to the city orphanage. Thankfully due to Xie Lian's parents he ended up at an elite orphanage and from there, well he wasn't born into the top family. Let's just say that.

and it was mearly by a chance encounter that he found the little art student at the party, yet in his excitement he had forgotten the important facts like getting the cute brunettes phone number. Or actually introducing himself as the boy from the past. And the two slipped apart again.