Logan Lovelace Hallow

"You misunderstood me; I wouldn't just risk my life for her, I would kill for her

"You misunderstood me; I wouldn't just risk my life for her, I would kill for her."

- Logan Hallow
_________________________________________
Found In: 𝔾𝔼ℕ𝔼𝕋𝕀ℂ𝕊

Age: 18

Height: 5'7

Sibling(s): Julius Hallow, Yuna Phan

Date Of Birth: November 4, 2003

Parent(s): Halloween Hacker, [Mother Unknown]

Nationality: American

Race: Mixed (Irish, Swedish)

Current Place Of Residence: Los Angeles, California

Sexuality: Pansexual

Skills: Hacking, intelligence, sharp memory, twin telepathy, hypnosis

Gadgets: Hacker wires, tracker(s), earpiece(s), sleep cloud, sleeping pills, lie detector mixture

Aliases/Nicknames: Lo(By: GMN, Halloween Hacker)

Occupation: Spy, Hacker

Affiliations: Game Master Network

Allies: Yuna Phan, Julius Hallow, Getsumei Yami, Hanako Yami, Chae-min Hyun, Ning Kingsley, Reese Crimson, Daniel, Maddie, Matt, Rebecca

Enemies: The Entity, The RHS, Evil Daniel

Theme Song: Genius – LSD

________________________________________
Relationships

Matt
When they first met, Matt didn't really trust them, all because of who their father was. It actually reached a point where Logan considered changing his last name so that no one would know that Halloween Hacker was his dad. Eventually, Matt found out, apologized for his past actions, and the four are now very close.

Status: Close Acquaintances

Rebecca
Like previously stated, Rebecca was very welcoming to Logan and his brother. Rebecca regularly played board games like Clue and Guess Who when Logan was having a bad day.

Status: Close Friends

Daniel
When the two got to know each other, Daniel was very impressed with Logan's Intelligence and his skills in hacking. He was also impressed at how calm Logan was in distressing situations, and how emotionally mature he was for his age.

Status: Close Acquaintances

Maddie
As to Daniel, Maddie was also impressed with Logan's maturity. She was also how impressed with Logan's knowledge on relationships and the amount of advice he had to give.

Status: Close Friends

Zoe
This relationship is unknown as both parties have never met

Status: N/A

Game Master
This relationship is unknown as both parties have never met.

Status: N/A

Mr. X
The second Logan saw him, he knew this guy was bad news. Four year old Logan was correct.

Status: Enemies

Halloween Hacker
Although he doesn't speak with his father very much anymore, he will occasionally call and wish him a happy October.

Status: Familial Bond

Mr. Nice Guy
Having been babysat by him when he was young, Logan is quite familiar with Mr. Nice Guy. Even though he was quite young, he still has fond memories of him.

Status: Acquaintances

Yuna Phan
Logan was very surprised to find out he had a half sister. But that didn't stop him from gaining her trust. They bonded over their shared intelligence and love for learning.

Status: Familial Bond

Julius Hallow
Although not as close as he is with Yuna, he and Julius were still very close. They like reading books together. Logan is also especially protective over his younger brother, willing and ready to fight anyone who so much as looks at Julius the wrong way. Julius is his favorite person in the world.

Status: Familial Bond

Reese Crimson
Although skeptical as to why someone so young was joining the GMN, he quickly saw how much potential she had.

Status: Colleagues

Getsumei Yami
These two met in kindergarten because Logan liked her backpack. While remaining friends, he was impressed to learn of her relation to the Game Master.

Status: Close Friends

Hanako Yami
He actually wasn't very surprised that Hanako became a Game Master Spy. He knew she was Getsumei's younger sister, and therefore the Game Masters daughter, so it seemed predictable. He won't admit it, but Hanako reminds Logan of himself when he was younger.

Status: Close Acquaintances

Chae-min Hyun
He and Chaemin- or, Chae met in their freshman year of high school. And although Logan thought she was pretty, he didn't know how to speak with her, as he spoke English, but she didn't. He eventually learnt a bit of Korean and was able to gain enough courage to talk to her. They've since become very close... to close in some people's opinion....

Status: Close Friends

Ning Kingsley
They met in the fifth grade, to which Julius made it clear that he had the biggest crush on her. Needless to say, Logan approves.

Status: Close Friends
________________________________________
Fun Facts:

- Has two younger siblings, a brother and a sister
- Has an IQ of 180
- Is dating Hyun Chae Min
- Loves TMNT, especially the 1987 series and 90s movies
- Skipped grades 1 and 2
- Has a degree in physics