Part 1 - He doesn't smile

The church gossip was in full force today. Though Lillian had missed service... again. Her husband, Tommy, had gotten drunk and been arrested. Lillian could have left him there, he deserved it, but she knew he'd be in a mood if she didn't rush to his aid. It's just how he was, expecting her to be the good Christian wife. Sure he could be an asshole, but she couldn't dare say an ill word.

"About fucking time Lil" Tommy moaned getting his coat. He still seemed drunk. Great. He'll want to fuck. IF he could get hard. She sucked his cock for 40 minutes last time he was like this, and he finally gave up. She drove him home, while he snored in the passenger seat. Thankfully, he just went in, crashing on the bed leaving her to chat on the phone.

The new priest dominated every call. Dolores couldn't stop talking about his eyes, so full of contempt. Peggy mentioned his ass, because of course the widowed woman only thought sex. Lillian's mom, Carrie, wasn't impressed. "He's pretty, but just felt like he wasn't ... pure. I don't know Lillypad, gut feeling." Lillian sighed. Her moms "gut feeling" is why she married Tommy, instead of taking a year to be single after high school.

Lillian finally hung up, to get some chores done. She went to change into her shorts and a shirt. Her flowers needed tending. But she paused after stripping naked. Only 23, she felt old. Her body didn't share that sentiment. Still lean, her ass might have gained a few pounds, but her tits were perky B cups. She kept her bush hairy, since the one time she shaved it Tommy called her a slut. Like he'd know what to do with a real slut. She looked at him sleeping, and was happy he wasn't trying to give her disappointing sex. She got dressed, shorts and a tank top, a wide brimmed hat to go her garden.

Lillian spent the day like any other Sunday. She weeded her garden, looked through the Sunday paper coupons, made dinner, and finally laid down as Tommy gave her a boring quick fuck.

"Yeah, I know you love my cock baby, I felt you cum" he bragged rolling off.

"Oh yeah, it was a good one" she lied, thinking of her hidden toy she'll visit soon. Tommy was mightily against those things. He was of course jealous of his small dick and nonexistent foreplay. He was snoring soon though, as she creeped out of bed. She first set aside his work clothes for tomorrow before heading to the closet. In her monthly box, under the tampons and pads, lay her one sexual joy. Sneaking to the other bathroom, she started it on low, and pressed it to her clit.

On a whim, she opened her phone, and thought about looking up some cute guys when she absentmindedly thought of the new priest. A Father Aaron. Still letting her body warm up to the sensations, she clicked the church website. He had a few pictures, and a quick description. He was from the north. At 35 it was the first time he had traveled to the south. She was about to click away when she scrolled to the pictures. He was... something. Attractive yeah, but... more. He wasn't smiling at all. Not once. He just seem above it all. Lillian stared, more and more, not realizing how long he kept her focus. She grew wet, building up. She bit her lip, leaving a mark, and came. She closed her eyes, rolling her head back, and all her thoughts were of this man. Of him above her, over her, commanding her, dominating her. Her legs shook, as she sat on the lonely toilet.