Denki Kaminari x Class 1-B! Reader

Hello! Good morning/day/night! The picture had me laughing for a few minutes- My humor is broken-

N/n = Nick name.

Anyways! I hope you enjoy! Also! Reader will have they/them pronouns! =)

Y/n sat up in their seat. Their (h/l) hair was wild. "Oh, no. Did I fall asleep again?" They asked although no one was in the classroom with them.

Y/n L/n 

Quirk : Personification

Explanation/Drawbacks: Y/n can alter how they look and sound, even if to just try a new style. Y/n can make themself look and sound like a completely different person or one of their classmates or teachers, (Vlad King was not happy). Y/n is also capable of copying the quirk of the person they are 'changed' into, the quirk is fully functional but much weaker than the original persons' quirk. Y/n will receive the drawbacks of a quirk they have copied as well as the drawbacks of their own. The drawbacks of the quirk they've copied is (most of the time) not necessarily harmful, considering that the quirk is weaker meaning the drawbacks are weaker. The drawbacks of Y/n's quirk itself is extreme exhaustion, occasional insomnia, migraines, (rarely ever) multiple personalities, and accidental changes when insecure/worried/anxious. 

(Just thought I'd explain Y/n's quirk. Y/n will most likely have this quirk more times than none, so, there. =D)

Y/n stood from their seat, grabbed their things to leave the room. What time is it? They wondered, taking out their phone and checking the time. Lunch. And it's almost over. Those jerks didn't wake me up for lunch? Rude. They thought, pocketing their phone as they walked to leave the classroom. However, they were blocked. There was their teacher, Vlad King A.K.A Sekijiro Kan, and two 1-A students. "L/n. What are you still in here for? Its lunch. Go eat." Kan said. "I was asleep, Kan Sensei. But, may I ask what those two did?" Y/n asked, poking their head around the teacher, to look at the two 1-A kids. The two students looked at Y/n, the black haired one with a large smile waved at them. They waved back, awkwardly. "Aizawa warned me about a classroom wrecking prank they were planning. As punishment for even thinking of pranking us, they'll be cleaning the classroom." Kan answered. "O-oh, ok..hey, Smiles, what was the prank?" Y/n asked. "Balloons filled with food coloring." The blonde one with the lightning looking streak said. "Oh gods. Really? Food coloring? Why not brightly colored hair dye? If you're gonna destroy a classroom with colors, at least make them more permanent. Hair dye'd last longer." Y/n said. "L/n! Do not give these troublemakers ideas!" Kan said. "Hehehehe, sorry Kan Sensei." Y/n laughed and scratched their head. Little did Y/n know, the moment they suggested the dye, a certain electrofied, blonde boy with a electric looking black streak in his hair immediately took an interest in them, and developed a small crush. 

"Sensei, lunch is already basically over, is it ok, if I stay in here?" Y/n asked. Kan looked at them. "I suppose." He answered. The moment Sero and Kan entered the classroom, Denki stopped Y/n. "What's your name, Lovely? Mines Denki Kaminari, but you can call me anytime." He winked. Y/n blinked, processed the pick up line, and started cackling. "Y/n...Hehehe! L/n! Nice ta meet...hooo..you, Kaminari." Y/n said between giggles and breaths. Denki smiled. "Nice to meet you, L/n. Your name is beautiful but I think I'll call you...mine." Denki winked again. Y/n continued to giggle at his goofy pick up lines. "Nah, just call me N/n, if you want." They smiled. Denki stared. They were very attractive, he had to admit. He could totally understand why he thought they were interesting and oh so lovely indeed. He started laughing at his thoughts. 

Maybe he'd have more time later on to make Y/n laugh at his pick up lines.

I'll write a part two if it is wanted. Anywho, I hope you enjoyed this oneshot! =)