My fabulous luck!

NAME P.O.V.
I'm on a shop's fitting room. I have find a fabulous outfit but...
I open the curtain and look myself in the mirror.
"Dear! You look pretty!" The fishwoman tells me who works on the shop.
"Don't you think it's too short..." i tell her. First time i'm wearing something which show off my legs and my breast... i feel so exposed with those clothes. Usually i was wearing long dresses and reraly trousers but not shorts. My parents always tell me a girl like me must to be always demure.
"Dear! You are too young. If now don't wear clothes like this, when will you? They suit you a lot but if you want, let's try something else." She says kindly.
I look myself again in the mirror and ask. "Do you think.... i-i can impress someone with those?" I low my gaze and blush from embarrassement. What am i asking? This is not righ...
She winks at me. "You really want to impress a young man. Huh?"
I nod.
"Then let's find something which really impress your boyfriend!" She smiles.
My cheeks become reder. "No-no-no! He is not my boyfriend!"
She winks again. "Then you have win him! You are beautiful and look a nice girl! I want to help you! Don't be shy."
"Thank you!" I tell her with a smile and of course my red cheeks. I am always blushing when it's for him. I will not leave those stupid mermaids to take him...
"Wait! I have the perfect outfit for you!" She runs and go in the other room and start to looking for it.
I sit on the couch as long as i am waiting.
"I would prefer to be something comfortable... you know to be able for a battle." I tell her kindly.
"Don't worry. It is!"
She opens a box and takes out quickly some clothes and fabrics.
"No this. No. No that. Either that.... where is it? Not, here." She is looking for specific clothes.
After a few minutes. "I find it! Here you are! Let's try it!" She gives me the clothes and pushes me on the fitting room.
"Okay. Thank you!" I smile and close the curtain. I undress and wear the clothes which the fishwoman gave me.
I come out of the fitting room and look at her. "What do you think?"
"You look amazing! You will drive him crazy!" She chuckles.
"Really? Do you believe that? That's fabulous! Thank you!" I attack her with a hug.
"No, problem. I always want to help nice and kind people like you."
I look myself in the mirror and turn around. I do like them! It is short, not too short like the other which i had tried. If my parents were watching me now, they will be mad... but they aren't here now.
I look at her enthusiastic. "How much i own you?"
"They cost all together 100 bellies but i will give them only 50, because you want to win the young's man heart!" She winks.
I hide my face with my palms and blush in her words  ' because you want to win the young's man heart'.
"Thank you again." I tell her.
"You are a very shy girl. Look at your blush." She tells me.
I take out of my bag 50 belies and give them to her.
"Thank you. Have a nice day and good luck with your young man!" She winks again. I take my old clothes and put them on my bag.
"Thanks a lot. You are faboulous!" I tell her and go out of the shop.
As long as i'm walking a lot of fishmen and men are wink or whistle to me. I try to ignore them and go in a cafe and sit near the bar.
A mermaid with her floating bouble come with a smile. "Hello! How can i help you?" She says kindly.
"You will bring me a cappuchino, please." I smile to her.
"How many sugar?" She asks.
"Two."
"Okay. In two minutes it will be ready!" She informs me and leaves.
I'm thinking what Marco is doing now. Maybe he still talks with the mermaids in the beach... or tell them stories. I put my elbows on the bar and rest my chin on my palms. I'm so stupid! I leave him alove with them.
The waitress come and gives me my cappuchino. "Here you are."
"Thanks a lot." I tell and she goes to others costumers to take orders.
I drink. "Awaw! It's too hot!" I leave down the cup and wait to be cooler and after i will drink it.
"Hik--h-hey! Young hick- lady." A drunk man comes. He must be a pirate...
I turn my head and focus on my cup in hope to leave me alone. "He-hey... y-young hottie... " he grabs my hand.
I glare at him and yell. "Leave me alone!"
"Oh ... co-come on! You hick- and i!" He winks and pulls me with power on him. I try to push him. "I don't want! Leave me alone!"
He makes me to turn my back at him and lean on the bar. "You h-have such a nice ass. We-we gonna hick- have fun."
I put my hand on my belt and go for my gun. I catch it and do a blind shoot. 'Please work.' I wish.
The bullet hit on the bar, after change direction and goes on the piano, after on the door, next travel on some glasses (they break) and continue and the chandelier. The chandelier break and fell on his head and he fainted.
I leave some many on the bar and take quickly my stuff and start running out of the cafe.
Ace and Thatch were so right. That was fabulous! I'm so lucky. The shoot which i throw it was 'blind' but it works and save me from a drunk pervent.
Thank you! My FABULOUS LUCK!!!