🐺

Baji could smell it...

It was so strong

The smell of an omega in heat

It wasn't just any omega either

It was Chifuyu...

The smell wasn't going away either in fact it was getting rather strong.

"Damn it," Baji covered his nose.

Could the blonde not satisfy himself?

Baji huffed getting up off his floor.

"Oh Keisuke sweetie?" His mom called for him as he was just about to open the front door.

"Yeah?" Baji asked slightly annoyed.

"Geez what's up with you," His mom rolled her eyes.

"Nothing I'm sorry," Baji faked a smile apologizing to her.

"I was just gonna ask where you were going?" She inquired.

"To Chifuyu's," He answered her.

"Oh okay," She hummed, Baji wasn't the only one who could smell the younger boy's heat.

"Alright have fun...and be safe," She waved to him as he walked out the door.

.

Chifuyu could hear a banging at his door but his head was way to foggy to get up at this point.

"Just come in!" Chifuyu shouted from his room hoping to make the knocking stop.

The raven opened the door "Oh my God what if I was some random Alpha," Baji rolled his eyes locking the door behind himself.

Baji could here the blonde groaning in his room his heat must of been to much for him to handle.

"Fuyu?" The older boy knocked lightly before opening the youngers door.

In return Baji smelt an abundance of hormones flying at him once the door was open.

The youngers heat was way worse than he had thought.

"B-Baji-san," Chifuyu panted looking up from where he was laying on the floor.

The smell

It's purely Chifuyu

I love it

I want it

I crave this

I need this

Baji was starting to get excited by the smell, he wasn't to sure if he could hold himself back.

"Please...Help me," The blonde pleaded. "Baji-san."

The older boy licked his lips with a grin showing his pointy canines, as he walked over to the blonde.

"You smell nice," Baji teased picking the blonde up off the floor.

"I'm sure every Alpha and Beta for that matter can smell you within a 2 kilometer radius."

"I don't care," Chifuyu said grabbing the ravens cheeks bringing their lips together. "I chose you to please me," The younger mumbled on the older's lips.

That was all the blonde had to say to unlock Baji's restraints.

The older boy slid his tongue right into the youngers mouth laying him down on his bed. The blonde wrapped his legs around Baji's waist just need friction he need to be pleasured and the raven was ready to go full animal instinct mode on the younger.

There tongues played with each other in desperation like they waited way to long to come in contact that they didn't want to separate. The quick moment they did separate for air the blonde already had their combined DNA all over his chin along with a saliva string still connecting them. The raven broke it when sliding off the blondes shirt following suit with his own.

Baji wasn't wasting anytime the blonde was already rock hard and just being able to smell the younger boy brought on the olders arousal. Both of them desperately trying to get the other boys pants off while also keeping their mouths occupied by one another. Chifuyu was the one successful first sliding of Baji's pants soon followed by his own pants being ripped away from him.

The younger boy slick was already leaking out of his boxers and Baji took notice to this as he was sliding his hand up the blondes thigh and felt the warm natural lubricant, making him grin into the kiss they were sharing. Chifuyu could feel as the older boy was sliding his hand further and further up the back of his thigh not stopping when it reach the younger's boxers but rather finding their way to his entrance.

The raven moved his mouth to the side of the younger boy's neck lightly licking it as he slipped a finger in to the blonde boy. As Chifuyu moaned out with pressure Baji bit the nape of the youngers neck marking him as his own. Chifuyu hormones were already going down but they didn't mean anything considering the state he was in before.

The younger was panting heavily as Baji continued to bite and suck on his neck and chest adding another finger in the younger boy soon crossing them back and forth preparing the blonde for him. And boy oh boy was Chifuyu a loud one Baji hadn't even put his manhood in the blonde and he was already moaning and gasping for air.

Was Chifuyu a virgin?

Or was his heat really that bad?

The blonde felt something starting to build up inside himself when Baji pulled his fingers out making the smaller boy whine. Chifuyu felt his boxers being basically ripped off and not to soon after felt Baji lining himself up with the younger.

"Ready?" Baji asked.

Chifuyu shook his head desperately.

Baji grinned again as he slowly pushed himself into the younger boy's slick until he was all the way inside the blonde. Not moving giving Chifuyu a second to adjust himself and get used to the new feeling.

"Move," Baji heard the mumbles from the smaller boy.

Baji did exactly what he was told and started slowly moving in and out of the blonde. Chifuyu was so tight it felt amazing it made Baji have to get a grip he was trying to help Chifuyu finish not himself. The raven soon started picking up his pace and had the blonde moaning in the ravens ear with so much pleasure not to mention the youngers nails digging and dragging across the older boys back.

"Baji-san..." Chifuyu moaned, and the older boy knew what he was trying to say he could feel the younger clenching around him.

Baji slammed into him one more time hitting a hidden bundle of nerves making Chifuyu basically scream as he released all over his and Baji's abdoman. Baji groaned as he also released inside of the blonde boy falling on the bed laying next to the younger. Both boys stayed there panting trying to catch the breath and just indulge in the pleasure while they still could.