DAMMIT!! pt. 22

💖My baby💖

〖I just wanna say that I love all of your comments because they are funny🤣 you guys make me laugh and I love seeing you guys comment on my stories. I'm sorry that I haven't posted a lot and written a lot. If anyone is wondering, I am not abandoning this book. This book will continue but in a slow process for the people that are wondering!!!😡〗

Jake Pov

I woke up slowly but then I got a horrible headache and it was killing me. I held my head with my hands as it slowly went away. As I was about to get off of the bed, a sharp pain went through my butt and bone tail.

Jake: " Ngh! My butt "

I then stop and slowly looked down at the blanket. I slowly grab the blanket but I was too scared to look under it. I jolt my head back as I think of the worse thing that could happen to me.

Jake's mind: ( I better be wearing my underwear at least )

I look down and pulled the blanket to see that I didn't have anything on. I push the blanket down as my face turned into a hot tomato that was gonna explode at any minute.

As my face was burning, I felt something grab me from the waste. I then felt someone kissing my neck from behind me but then suddenly I heard Franks's voice.

Frank: " good morning, did you sleep well? "

Jake: " d-did we? "

Frank: " yes we did but then I don't know if you remember but you said that you wanted to sleep with like this ' I want you to sleep with me ' "

〖Jake was too stunned to speak😔✋〗

I then was too stunned to speak as Frank was the first to take away my magical yeet. I felt Frank's hand going over my eyes and he tilts me sideways as I thought that I was gonna fall. He then kisses me on my mouth.

I push him away but he still had his hand over my eyes I couldn't see anything but I know for a fact that Frank didn't have his Bunny mask on

Jake: " Frank, did you take off your Bunny mask?! "

Frank: " yes I did "

I felt his hand being removed from my eyes but when I turn to look at him, his mask was on as he click the straps from behind his head. He turns to me as he sees me looking at him.

Frank: " what, hoping that you were gonna see my face? "

I shook my head sideways at him but then he began to get off the bed as the covers falls off him and walks over to my side and the restroom. He then closes the door well I sat at the edge of the bed, trying to pull myself together.

I hear the shower turn on and Frank comes out but stands at the doorway.

Frank: " come on you got to shower because you're dirty "