One

In Amritsar......

In golden temple

A women gets out of the car and
speaks: arey y/n chheti chheti kar aur chunni te Sanwar apni..(hurry up y/n we are getting late)

Then they went inside the Golden temple and bowed their heads before god.

Woman: God, you know na my wish, i have come here to confirm the marriage of my daughter y/n. No one leaves your door empty handed, just keep your france on my y/n.

(Few minutes later)

Y/n mom: where are Mrs.choudhary and her son remain, they are not even getting a call.

On other side....

Mrs.choudhary: see Sunny whom is your marriage going to be fixed.....with JOEN JIYA's daughter, knows how big a family she has, she has the entire Amritsar Royal Family.

(She looked at the watch in her hand and said: OMG we are getting late let's go)

Mrs.choudhary: Mrs.joen ji namaste

Mrs.joen: Namaste (hello) Mrs.choudhary (smile) I was about to call you.....

Mrs.choudhary: yes we got late due to traffic.

Mrs.joen: oo it's okay..... So this is your son, he is very handsome.

Sunny: thank you aunty.

Mrs.joen: Take this son, this is a small omen(Sagun) fifty one thousand.

Mrs.choudhary: What was it needed.

Mrs.joen: Why was there no need, he is my future son-in-law, I will not meet him empty-handed (smile).

Mrs.choudhary: Well leave all this and tell that where is the girl whom we have come to meet (smile).

Mrs.joen: My daughter.....she must have been surving food (langar/bhandara) in the gurudwara (temple).

(They went inside the temple) Mrs.joen: This is my y/n....

Mrs.choudhary: This girl is more beautiful than profile photo, i am saying she is perfect for my son.

Mrs.joen: Let's go out and talk (smile) ( they left)

A beautiful girl was serving food in the bhandara......she gives more sweet to an aunt....

Aunt smile and said: God bless you always daughter y/n...you always take care of us,may god bless you always (smile)........

Mrs.joen: Y/N......Y/N!!! Come here....

Y/n: yes mom i am coming.....
(Y/n went to her mother)

Mrs.joen: here is my y/n......
Mrs.joen: y/n.....she is Mera.choudhary and he is her son Sunny....

Y/n: (fake sweet smile) Namaste Aunty..... Namaste Sunny Ji....

Mrs.choudhary: namaste namaste now that we have talked about it,now let both of them talk....

Y/n:(smile)
Y/n pov: suddenly my mother started looking at me.....