the moment you've all been waiting for

hero was called to go into a cave and fight a monster, little did he know that it'd fight back (sexually).

he was restrained by the slimy tentacles, his arms bound and his legs forced open.

"hello? whoever you are, please let go!" he yelped as one of the tentacles ripped his suit off.
"hey- what are you- ngh" the hero cried as the monster was slowly moving one of its tentacles on his cock.

"hhh, keep going, please, mmh" he moaned as he was slowly getting hard.
then one went into his hole with no warning.

"ghh, gah, too big, uhn" he panted, the slippery tentacle thrusting hard into his ass.
the tentacle in him then found itself at hero's sweet spot, earning a loud moan from him as his body shook.
"mmh, nnh, fuck- hah..." he kept letting out broken moans and whimpers as another one made its way into him.

"oohhh, oh fuck, yes please!" he moaned and cried as the tentacles in him were going faster and deeper, forming a noticeable bulge in his rather flat stomach.

"im- im cumming! don't stop! hahhhh!" hero came, his cock spurting a large amount of cum.
the tentacles seemed to cum with him, filling his stomach up with the mysterious liquid.

they pulled off and unwrapped themselves from his limbs, leaving his hole wide open and full of fluids, his stomach still full.

"well wasn't that something!" he sighed, putting his suit back on.

the end.