1; xoxo

I met with Kim Taehyung when I was 17.

Don't expect a vice versa Jungkook just because I said I was 17. I wasn't energetic, social or feeling like a teenager. For better understanding, I was obsessive, broken, stressed, continuously having identity crisis and always too tired to get out of bed. Oh, one last thing, I was in love.

But not with this Kim Taehyung I was talking about.

Unfortunately I was platonic to my best friend and not being able to tell him, only watching him from far away was hurting me. I fell for someone impossible and this impossible person was my closest. It was ok even though he didn't like me back, I was the happiest with him but I couldn't see the truth in no way. Being a platonic and not getting back any attention had mentally consumed me. I wasn't aware of myself.

So...? I hear you saying where is Taehyung in this story so here he comes.

It was a normal day. But very normal. I am in my messy and dark room, studying. Studying is the only thing I can do to go to the same university with my best friend. I forgot eating again. My stomach is aching. My eye bags are going darker and my eyes are red because of insomnia. Soobin is getting ready to go out with his friend next door. This is not a normal getting ready sesh of course, even the walls are shaking because of the full volume. I'm cursing hitting the walls every 10 minutes. My mom is shouting us to stop but no one in the house is able to hear each anything. So, such a chaos and something I got used to. Because this is our everyday lol.

note: My days are like this when I don't go to school. 2nd note: It's been 2 weeks without going to school now. 3
rd note: My friend that I was deeply in love was at school and I was still not able to get out of bed.
4rd: So I guess this is serious??

Like I've said, it's just a normal day. I wasn't aware that my life was about to change that day. I didn't care at first because there was always nonsense going on in the group chat. Well, it's still the same but that's out of our topic. What happened that day in that group chat changed my life. So I'm taking you to the past.

To my 17.

    ''could our children be secretly gay'' WhatsApp group

mum:
if I hear you both shouting again I will come upstairs and beat your asses

dad:
are you fighting
BOYS AT LEAST FEEL BAD FOR YOUR MOTHER IM NOT AT HOME
ur grown up.

soobin:
I'm 15 seriously dad
tell that to jungkook

jungkook:       
jungkook??
call me brother

soobin:
jungkook

jungkook:
MUM SAY SOMETHING MY HANDS ARE  ITCHY

mum:
what the hell are you talking about
are you going to beat my baby front of me
look how good other siblings are with each other
mum is typing...

soobin:
something big is cooking
jungkook:
it's because of u dumbass

soobin:
jungkook stfu

mum:
i will be gone someday🕊🕊
what are you gonna do then
are you going to be enemies
but nourrrr
u just don't like me😞
you're doing this to make me sad
you're going to be like my lovely brother when I die
death is the only solution for me