Alice Morgan

WARNINGS: Gore, Violence, Lack of Self Control, Self-Harm

DISCLAIMER: The character thinks she has DID, but does not, this story is in no way claiming to be a representation of DID or anything similar 

THIS IS A ROUGH DRAFT AND IS OWNED BY ME. 

~

  Blood dropped steadily down from the lips of the child. She licked them as though the taste of the liquid was her favorite dessert that she had to get every last drop of. It was sweeter than she remembered it to be, perhaps her taste buds had grown? Evolved?

Ah, that was aside from the point for right now. There was a woman crying in the corner, cowering in disgust against the girl with a knife in her hand. The girl was possibly a mother? Or a teacher?

No- It was another one of her fellow students, one that had been in too awkward of a position to run away with the other kids and was now trapped with a fifteen-year-old monster between her and the door. The classroom had been soaked and covered in blood by now due to her throwing around the body parts of the boy she'd gotten angry with. Yes, he had taken her pencil, yes she had ripped a pair of scissors in half and had penetrated him in the throat with it, she had laughed as the fresh red liquid sprayed from the hole within his neck, painting the books and floor in front of him red. The look of shock and regret in his eyes had become something she loved to see.

She had licked the scissors as her eyes glazed over in a haze of red. A taste she hadn't had in so long, one she had yearned for and desired more than life itself.

She had restrained herself for the sake of those humans who referred to themselves as her parents, she had withheld her tongue, her claws, her fangs, she had risked who she was for them. For when she looked at them, they were the only ones who had ever looked back with love.

But today was the last straw, no, it was beyond the last straw. This kid had been teasing her and making fun of her for weeks now, and she was tired of it. She had snapped and revealed her true self once more.

Now, after drinking the blood she so longed for, her attention was on the girl before her, how her hair fell from her face as she looked up to the seemingly possessed child before her.

She krept forwards towards the girl on the floor. "You're a dumb one aren't ya? You could have shoved past me while I devoured the flesh of this young boy just like all the other kids did. But no. You were too afraid. And weakness gets you nowhere darling. Your fear will cost you your life." The being spoke, baring her fangs in annoyance. She continued to move towards the other girl, dropping the knife from her hand and simply holding out her hands at her sides, as though she had claws and was preparing them for yet another feast of blood and flesh. The young girl screamed, kicking her legs wildly as she tried to keep the blood-soaked girl away from her.
"Why, Alice!?" The girl cried. The approach of the beast stopped her head tilting. The name felt close, as though she was supposed to know it, as though she was supposed to answer to it like some sort of pet. Yet somewhere within the back of her mind her gut lurched and she felt like gagging. Perhaps the blood was getting to her? Perhaps this mortal body couldn't take it? And this girl now cried? She further showed weakness and frailty, how stupid could she be? If she had just been slightly more brave then maybe she would have left her alone...

"Who's Alice?" She questioned, leaning in, the girl shook, too afraid to answer. 'Alice' shook her head heavily. "Too weak to even answer my questions." She snarled as she leaned in to bite the girl, who had given up on her kicking and thrashing by now. It was no use to ask who Alice was. Alice clearly didn't matter enough for anything.