How you meet each other

Hey... So here's the first one... Remember to comment, vote, and share!! Thank you!!

Also...

Michael's image is when he possesses Adam(Sam and Deans half brother)

Lucifer's image is when he possesses Nick(his original vessel)

That is all...

How you meet each other

Dean~ When you first met Dean, it was when he was working a case in your hometown. He came over to interview you while pretending to be "FBI".

"Agent Banner, I'm here about the recent killings that have been happening here. I would like to ask just a few standard questions."

You decide to wait a little bit just to make sure he's a hunter and all.

"Uh, yeah, sure. Come on in."

You let him in and lead him to the living room, where you both sit and start talking. He starts with typical hunter questions. Smell  like sulfurLights flickering? Etc.

You cut him off, "Finally a hunter with some power!"

"Uh, what?"

"Yes I know your a hunter, I am too, but I'm just a bit to weak to take on this job myself, so I was waiting and hoping a hunter would catch wind of this case."

"Well then, I'm Dean Winchester. Nice to meet you."

"(Y/N)(Y/L/N). Nice to meet you too Dean Winchester."

Sam~ Meeting Sam was kind of a coincidence actually.

You actually bumped into him at the library causing you to drop all of your books, not to mention they were pretty much stacked past your head.

You could say you were a book junkie, a major one at that.

You were surprised that you still couldn't see him by his sheer height. He was at least 8 inches taller than you, probably even more than that.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, let me help you with that!" You here a kind voice say.

You look at him, hunched down, picking up your fallen books. He had long hair sitting under his ears a few inches and he was dressed in a flannel and jeans.

Once he had picked them up, he stood up and gave you cute puppy dog eyes with his warm chocolatey eyes.

"I really am sorry, let me take your books up to the front. Please."

"Oh no, it's fine." You say not wanting to be a bother.

"Well seeing that I'm this tall and you couldn't see me, let me take them. Really, it's fine."

"Fine, at least tell me your name."

"Sam Winchester, freakishly tall man. Nice to meet you."

"(Y/N)(Y/L/N), book junkie, it's my pleasure to be your acquaintance."

Castiel~ Running into Castiel didn't end well. You were walking down the street with a cup of hot coffee in your hands. It was around 10 at night, so there wasn't very many people on the street.