☆~ dont die on me, my love ~☆ {sondam}

angst time

also, sorry if the story sounds rushed. it's 6:29AM and i haven't slept, so im tired

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonia weakly reached for her husband's hand as the doctors rushed her inside the ambulance. She didn't want to go through this alone, she...needed him. She needed Gundham.
"...G-Gundham..." Sonia tried whispering out, but it looked like she was just mouthing his name.
The princess was scared. What was happening to her?
"I-I don't wanna die..." she whispered, finally making noise come from her mouth.
Her voice was extremely hoarse.
"Please don't talk, Mrs. Tanaka." one doctor said, putting a blanket over her body.
She saw Gundham get inside the ambulance as well, rushing immediately to her side. Her vision started going blurry, and she felt extremely dizzy.
"She's blacking out!" is all she heard, and then everything went black. Sonia woke up in a dim hospital room. There were curtains covering the big windows, but you could tell that the sun hadn't rised yet. Sonia had a terrible headache, it felt like someone had been stabbing her in the head with many swords. She looked around as she still laid flat on the hospital bed. She saw Gundham on her side, holding her left hand as he softly rubbed his thumb on the top of her hand.
"A-Am I dead?" she whispered, still having a hoarse voice.
"No, your very much alive, darling." Gundham whispered, kissing her forehead.
A small smile crept up on Sonias face, even though she was in pain. You could tell, judging by her current condition. Her eyes were squinted, still opening them slightly to admire her significant other. She was happy to see Gundham, knowing she wasn't alone in the room. Her skin was pale, and she visibly looked extremely ill.
"A-Am I gonna die..?" Sonia asked.
Gundham paused for a moment, and then said something the both of them hated to hear.
"...Well, t-the doctors are unsure..but let us have hope, correct?" he said, tears forming in his eyes, "but..promise me.."
"Don't die on me, my love.."
Sonia just looked up at him, as tears ran down her cheeks and hit the pillow. He cared so much about her..
"O-Of course..darling.." is all she managed to get out. Soon, she started to cough. Non-stop coughing. Gundham softly sat her up. He sat on the edge of the bed, and she fell into his arms.
"A-Are you alright?" he asked, panicking.
The coughing slowly stopped, and Sonia just sat there, arms around his neck. She looked up at him, and she appeared to be getting weaker. It seemed like the strange sickness she had was taking over more of her body..
"Just hold me like this.." she whispered, her voice more quiet and hoarse.
Gundham nodded once. A few moments of this passed by, and Sonia broke the silence.
"C-Can I kiss you?" she whispered, looking into his eyes.
He slowly nodded, and Sonia softly put her lips on Gundhams. She wrapped her arms a little tighter around his neck so she wouldn't fall, and he wrapped his around her waist. The kiss wasn't anything dramatic or aggressive, just soft and full of love. Sonia smiled as she kissed her significant other, but she started feeling weaker. Her grip began to loosen, and her lips stopped reacting overtime. At first, Gundham thought she had just fallen asleep. He was wrong. His heart shattered into millions of pieces when he realized, he couldn't feel her soft heartbeat anymore.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh em g.