Mission

Missions (DA)

(Smut)
(DoumaxAkaza)
(DoumaTop)
(AkazaBottom)

-No one Pov-

As the sun finally set, his golden glowing eyes had just risen lighting up the night sky once more. It had been too quiet for the demon as he listened into the night. He had grown impatient waiting for his next meal to come wondering. He had not eaten for a while, he was angry. He wanted blood. He heard rustling behind him and jumped like a wild animal, onto an older male, he had carried a katana and wore 'there' uniform. The pink-haired demon wasted no time in diving into his meal for the day. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough to satisfy this demon. He had started running through the forest looking for more to satisfy him until he fell. He was now in another room. The infinity fortress.

The demon was extremely confused as to why he was summoned. His mind had gone blank when he saw the man in front of him looking down at him with his blood-red eyes. "You have a mission." The man spoke in an oddly soft voice. "You will be tasked to eliminate a male flame hashira, Douma will be assisting you if anything goes wrong. You have a week." He said. "Yes sir." the demon had spoken way more pissed than he was before. The man had left in a single blink followed by the sound of a biwa. The same soon happened to the other demon.

Akaza had fallen right in front of the temple of his superior, walking up to it slowly. He had tried his best to conceal his scent so none of the members inside would notice that someone was there. He had made his way through the wooden halls to a door. He sighed before he opened the door knowing who would be on the other side. "What a surprise to see you here! Akaza-dono. So, what brings you here to my cult?" The blond asked, "I'm here on a mission, I need to work with you." Akaza said annoyed. He looked up at the blond seeing he was happy as could be.  "Hm alright, let's go then! Since you want to get this over so badly." He said acting sad.

In an instant they had both left the temple, they had chatted surprisingly on their way to look for this hashira. They had no luck whatsoever, they had come across a few demon slayers but no hashers. They had stopped for a few at a river to get a breather and to relax for a while, knowing they still had a few days to complete this mission. "Want to come to join me in the river akaza?" Douma said calmly. Akaza just stared into his soul. "I'll take that as a no :(" Douma said. Akaza hadn't noticed the blond had started stripping about to jump in the river butt-naked before the only thing he saw in Douma's place was his clothes. He had seen the back of this man sliding into the water, like some sort of god.

Akaza just watched the younger male wash in the water. He was even a bit shocked to he had his hair up, and when he turned around his abs just shinned in the moonlight. Akaza had been caught in a gaze, his golden eyes had locked onto him. He saw those rainbow eyes look straight back at him making him panic and turn away quickly. He had waited a bit until he turned back to look at the demon. When he had looked back he just saw Douma getting out of the water.

He had seen that Douma was re-getting dressed, but as he was putting his pants back on. "Staring isn't nice you know Akaza-dono," Douma said looking directly into those golden eyes that were staring right at his body. "I wasn't staring," Akaza said back trying to cover up what he had done looking away again. Douma had started to walk right towards Akaza making him uneasy by the second, also because he never fully dressed. When he was looking at the demon that was in front of him, he suddenly disappeared. Akaza was confused until he felt very hot breathing on his neck. He had quickly turned around looking the blond demon."Did you like what you had seen?~" Douma asked seductively.

Akaza froze. He couldn't even think of an answer at the moment, he was stunned. "Hmm, I'm waiting." Akaza just had looked at Douma with no expression on his face. This only had pressured Akaza for his next move. He had suddenly pulled Douma into a rough lustful kiss slamming him to the ground. He had started to make out with Douma roughly. Akaza had started to travel around Douma's body looking for any sensitive spot. He tried to slide his tongue in for dominance that he had hoped for, hoped. He felt Douma pull away at those actions.