Chapter 1 --- The Beginning

A/N Hey guys, it's Katrina and Jess here! We saw The Vamps last night and we got the inspiration for this fanfic so we hope you enjoy it and remember to vote and comment and add it to your libraries and all that good stuff ~ Kass
***
Katrina's POV

"Where are you? I can't even see you?" I asked my best friend Jess as my eyes searched around the vast arena.

We're currently sat in Sheffield MotorPoint arena about to see The Vamps in concert with their support acts The Tide and Union J.

We're sat in different areas of the arena because we're with our families and not together but we're seeing them again tomorrow just us so that'll be fun.

Jess is sat at the front with her sisters and her mum while I'm sat at the side with my parents. We're trying to find each other which is a lot harder than it sounds when there are teenage girls everywhere waving at their friends to signal where they are.

I heard Jess turn to her family and tell them all that on three they were going to jump and wave so I'd see them.

I have to admit, I couldn't stop laughing. They all looked hilarious but I found them so it worked. I ran down the steps and towards the front, jumping at Jess to give her a hug.

"I'm so upset! I don't have Internet anywhere in this dumb arena. How am I supposed to get on stage with The Vamps if I can't tweet them?"

"Well I've got great internet. I could just tweet them your information but if you get up there I expect James to declare his love for me on stage."

I jumped at her again, practically strangling her.
"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU ARE THE BEST SISTER IN THE WORLD!"

She tapped my shoulder dramatically.
"Katrina--Can't breath!"

I let her go, giving her a sheepish smile just as the lights started going down. I guess I'll have to find my way back to my seat in the dark.
***
(Later in the concert)

I watched as Connor put all his effort into his cover of 'In too deep' by Sum 41. I was growing increasingly nervous. The Vamps were bringing a fan on stage after the next song and I just know it isn't going to be me.

Jess has been tweeting all through the concert and that's given me a little more faith but I still don't know. I'm sure loads of people are tweeting through the show.

He finished his solo and the guys rejoined him on stage for LoveStruck. I noticed that a security guard was coming up the stairs towards my row and I was starting to worry that I'd done something wrong.

I mean I accidentally took a picture with my flash on on my phone but surely he isn't going to bust me for that.

He came straight over to me and shone his torch on my seat behind me before leaning over to talk to me.

"You've been chosen to go on stage with The Vamps. Follow me to the stage."

I felt a drop in my stomach like I was on a rollercoaster. I'm so excited that I've been picked but at the same time I'm terrified. Jess doesn't know this yet but I'm gonna get her on stage with me. She deserves it. Without her I wouldn't even be getting to do this.

I stood at the side of the stage swaying and mouthing along to LoveStruck. There was something about doing that that made me feel better about having to go up on that stage. I mean, I'm still scared but this is such a once in a life time opportunity. I can't pass it up.

I noticed Tristan was looking to the side, right at me and smiling. I blushed slightly and watched as he shook his head and went back to looking out at the crowd.