Beginning of an end.

a/n: hello, thanks for reading this. I got inspired again t--t excuse if there are any grammatical errors. THIS IS PURELY based on my imagination. let your imaginations run free, too. :) 

-

I looked at her and saw how happy she was while dancing in the middle with her friends. Even if the room is dark, you will find her right away because that's who she is, Light. She was always wearing that beautiful smile that radiated into the whole room. Whenever you're with her it's like you can never feel any sadness. But in my case, it wasn't. My time with Light is just, just.

She's the epitome of perfect, as others would describe her. 

The only flaw she had was she was not her.

I didn't realize that I was staring at her for a while until I saw her walking toward me. Wearing that beautiful smile of hers, she can make any guy turn their heads over her. Trust me, I know. 

"Hey, umiinom ka pa rin ba?", she said. Still smiling as if the alcohol is not in her system yet. I put my glass first down on the table before holding onto her waist for better guidance. 

"How about you? What time are you thinking of going home? Hm?", I tilted my head a little so I could see better. She chuckled at my response. 

"We'll just finish this bottle na lang muna siguro. Then let's go home later, love.", she said. I stopped for a moment before she let herself go back to the dancefloor. 

Love, hmm. 

I finished my glass of alcohol before leaving our table. I let myself pass these people and went outside. 

The sky tonight is really beautiful, it has more stars than the usual nights. You must be looking over me there, huh?  I smiled to myself. Miss na miss na kita. If only the world was nicer to us. 

Napalingon ako sa likod ko nung may tumawag ng pangalan ko. Si Light pala. 

She was almost running to me. Worried that she may trip, I walked in her direction. "Bakit ka andito?", she was smiling while asking this. Before I could give any answers, she already knew what to say. 

"Namimiss mo na naman ba siya?",  Light asked. 

Being in a relationship with her for almost a year, hindi na bago sa amin ni Light 'to. It hasn't been long too when I lost the love of my life. Light knew all of this but she still chose to stay and love me. People may think that I am a jerk for this, but I love Light. I just loved her more. 

There's just that one person where our love cannot fade. It will always be that one. 

She said that she wanted to dance more. So, instead of going back inside to that noisy place, we decided to stay here outside.  Light hugged me. I chuckled at her idea, she's cute in everything she does. I put my hands on her waist while she put hers on my shoulder. I looked at her in the eyes and she's always beautiful.