Game time

October had just came along and it was colder...

What I was wearing:

"Cmon Harry, we're gonna be late!" I shouted

" I hate taking the bus, can you please man up and start driving?" Harry questioned as I locked the front
door.

"Actually..." not being able to finish my sentence Peter beeped his car horn behind us.

"Hey, y'all ready?" Peter shouted.

"Oh, hell yes!" Harry shouted back.

Me and harry got into Peters car as Lara and kitty went to school with their dad like they have done while me and Harry had been taking the bus.

"Hey, little  Y/E (your initials), what is that?" Peter asked Harry reference to the yogurt he had.

"A Korean yogurt smoothie." Harry replied while I was putting my seat belt on. "And my name, thanks for asking is Sir Harry Jay Y/L/N (your last name). Harry to my friends. You can call me Harry-Jay."

"yes, sir. He's feisty!" He stated.

I nodded my head in agreement.  "Harry put
on your seatbelt ."

"So how exactly do you know my sister again?" Harry asked Peter while putting his seat belt on.

"Well um... i... I guess I'm her boyfriend." He answered.

At that moment I was drinking water and I nearly choked at what Peter had said.

"Can I have some of that?" Peter asked referring to the yogurt Harry had.

"Sure" Harry replied.

Peter took a sip of the yogurt. "Oh, wow. That is really good. Hey, what do I have to do to get you to bring me one of these tomorrow?"

"You're driving us again?" Harry questioned.

"Yeah, of course" Peter replied.

"Okay, you can call me Harry!" Harry stated.

"Progress!" Peter had leaned over and said to me.
                             ——————————

We got to school and the lessons weren't that bad and it was eventually dinner and everyone was staring at Peter and I and Peters hand in my back pocket.

I was used to being invisible, but now, people were looking at me, talking about me.

Peters hand slowly Moved to the edge of my back pocket and spun me around making the both of us laugh. I could feel Gens stare at the back of my head.

"What are you doing?" I asked Peter while giggling.

"This is for you" he said while handing me a folded peace of paper that had my name on the front. He put my hair behind my ear and got closer to my ear. "Good Job." He pulled away from my ear and looked me in the eyes. " I'll see you in a bit, okay?"