Chapter 1

"Quick! Duck!!" Willow whispered while running to a near by car.

We were running from the police because we had just shop lifted a local store near us. We watched as Police cars and officers run past the car we are ducked behind.

"I think we can go to the hide out, c'mon!"

We ran swiftly towards the door to the hide our and hid behind it before closing it.

"That was close! I told you to not get the cheese."

"Too bad."

I was about to dig into my cheese when Google said no or I might fucking die.

"That was close! I told you to not get the mango."

"Too bad."

I was about to dig into my mango when the door burst open, causing me and Willow to fly into the wall.

"Willow wolf and Rash raccoon, you're under arrest for shop lifting 69 times.

"What?

."

"You 2 have to come with us."

"What! Please, no! I was just trying to feed myself and the rest of my family!!"

"Sorry Willow, the law is the law and we see you are struggling but hiding and shoplifting wasn't/isn't going to help you and your 'family'."

I rubbed by head and got up from being on my face all that time and looked up to see who was at the door. It was a lil doggo in a blue police officer outfit. He came over to us and handcuffed Willow and I and leaded us outside to his police car and threw us in.
~~~

Once we arrived, he dragged us into the police station and threw us in cells.

"WHY DADDY NOO!!!"

"SHUT UP RACCOON DADDY!!!!!! UWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWU"

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

"SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEE"

"Mama"

The end