Chapter two

The Gangs Pov:

*Houston and Hoxton have made it back with the rest of the team, who have finally managed to breach the door.*

Bain (on the radio): Well, what is in the vault? what is it?

Dallas: Could you stay quiet for one damn second Bain? I don't fucking know what is in the vault because we aren't inside of the vault!

*The vault door having been weakened by the drills is finally broken down by Chains slammming into it with his shoulder.*

Wolf: I can't see a damn thing in there, it's pitch black. no lights. A little bit weird for a vault. Wouldn't you want to see your stuff?

Dallas: Hang on, hang on, I got a flashlight.

*Dallas clicks the flashlight on and sees, guess what? a small empty cylinder on the ground. The rest of the gang goes into the vault and looks around for the first time.*

Wolf: We killed two guards and brought two drills for NOTHIN? The Goddamned Hell?

Hoxton: This makes no sense, Why, wHy, WhY?

Houston: This seems odd, why have a vault with nothing in it.

Chains: Not nothing, I found a penny.

Dallas: I found a cylinder. Don't really know what it is for, or what it does, but i'll take it I guess.

Bain (on radio): Nothin? Well than get the hell out of there and get back to base, we have a long day of working on reinforcing our vault tomorrow.

Dallas: You all heard Bain, lets get to the Van, and get out of this shithole.

Everyone minus Bain: Got it.

Police chief Pov:

Officer 1: So, did the faux vault work?

Officer 2: Yep! Even got a tracker on their van.

Officer 1: Good, then lets see where they go to, then kick their fucking door down. Keep an eye on where they go to, then report where they stop to the chief, and swat. we're gonna need 'em.

The gang's Pov:

Dallas: Alright, we're here. Everyone outta the van, and get some rest. We got a vault to reinforce tomorrow, and Bain ain't gonna do shit except ordering the parts we need.

Wolf: Lazy bastard.

Bain (on radio): You want to repeat that for me? I fuckin heard that, If you want to curse me out, then at least turn your damn radio off.

*Wolf turns his radio off, then says again, albeit in a quieter voice "lazy bastard" *

Bain (in person now): Well, that I haven't seen before, did you guys actually follow directions for once instead of blowing up the entire town?

Dallas: If we had, it would've been for shit! There was almost nothin in there. I found these after digging around a little bit. *pulls out metal cylinder and a penny*

Bain (in Person): Well, we gained 1 penny and a random cylinder. The cylinder feels cold.

Chains: Well no shit, it's made of metal.

Bain (in person): We'll put em in the vault anyway, its worth more than nothing. Alright, well I'm going to bed. G'night.

Dallas: Rock paper scissors for who gets night watch?

Everyone: Fine...
*after an intense tournament of Rock paper scissors involving bribes, threats and pointing guns, Chains and Wolf are nominated for night watch.*

Chains: Fucking hell, not again.

Wolf: Well, grab your weapons and armor. Chains we've got night watch.

Chains: This is the third time this week that we've had night watch, you aren't angry?

Wolf: Someones got to do it, don't worry you'll get to sleep eventually.

Chains: Fine.

End of chapter two.

Hope that you all are having a good summer (the three people who have read this) I won't be able to update the book these next few weeks, due to my family taking a trip, so thats a little bit sad. Sorry about that, though I will keep this book alive. That I promise to the readers, I have read book after book that has abruptly ended due to the author running out of ideas, or the book just being discontinued, or the author just stops updating and leaves wattpad. It's frustrating and I understand that pain, that's why this book is dedicated to the stories that never got told, the stories that never got finished.