me. AND REFERENCES

First off if you think this is a one direction fanfic please leave...unless you wanna hear about the awkward life I live. If NOT then go find yourself a one derectioner because I got 99 fandom's but one direction ain't one. (Sorry if I sounded rude I loveu all)

OK so yea my life starts in a place called Cooper's hawk in Oklahoma. I CAME IN ON A FLYING METEOR TO EARTH!!! WOO! Jk reference anyone??? No I was made by ecto biology. Hint:that was also a reference. But I'm gonna get serious now cause goofin off comes l8ter in the story. That's the end of the reference section of this chapter. COMMENT IF YOU UNDERSTAND. We're hated by the internet fellow fans. Play me out! *weird piano music plays as I skip out of earth*

Well I was born in Norman regional hospital on 3/14/04 and little did I know Albert Einstein was celebrating his birthday and totally DIDNT know that I was alive...he's dead though. So I'm lucky! And that's where I'm gonna end this stupid book that absolutely no ones interested in reading.

Now if you'll exuse me I've got to go trasmutate my bro. See ya!
Psst. Reference two of em. The person who finds the second reference gets my appreciation. And apple juice.

-banana eater 15
-Kiera

BTW CG will be joining me later in the book! Copyright Andrew hussie bros.
(Best saying ever )