random stuff

So ok Disney was great and I really wanna tell you all about it.

We were on one of those Disney busses and next to me was a man and he was burly and he looked at me like "I'm constipated and I'm trying to shit so Im making a face like I'm gonna poop in the seat," and I'm all like" nope HOPPING ON THE NOPE TRAIN" hehe and I had this dream that he kidnapped me. Im...different.... Meh.

Some kid got hit with water in the crotch from The jumping fontains at Epcot. And his dad got the entire thing onto video.!!!!! Let's hope he posts it or something.

It was a good week and I'm reeely excited about coming home cause you know that feeling that you've spent a little to much time with your family and you wanna see your friends again? Thats the feeling Im having. I miss my friends and I could not live without them. I would die.

...I just got my emotions drainded out of me. I read the most emotional draining book ever. No its not pony pals strider edition. Its a homestuck fanfic. And its DRAINING. and my emotions dont usually get drained. Wow. Bluh. Meh. Try and find it. I'll give you some character names.its good. Its really good. Its emo.

Delaney, lindsday,Emily,Dave,sollox,and the rest of the homestuck cast.
There.

-Kiera
-banana_eater 15
- knight of blood