Eustace last moments

Eustis last moments

Eustace was running.

Running towards his goal of 10 million bucks, is gold of being rich and famous, his goal to have everything.

but would be the biggest mistake he made for him as he went past cards the general in the lieutenant.

Running towards the giant carrot after finally reaching what he was after.

He knew he had to eat the one thing that he didn't like eating, a carrot but it was going to be worth it for him.

He had to bribe the general in order to get the money.

Carrot 🥕

Chomp by Chomp

Humongous bites eustis took as he swallowed eats one like it was nothing.

It's part of it for going into a stomach hard as a rock but all uses good thing about is that money.

GROW

the weird feeling he had in the stomach, The carrot he gobble it down.

"Hey that carrot is military property!" The general said as eustis kept eating.

Eustace took a big swallow and said, "you want it you pay me $10 million bucks!

EXPAND

Eustis went back to eating it as the general refused.

With only just a few seconds eustis had completely gobble it down and swallow the last bit of it.

EXPLODE

those weird feelings he had and his stomach, immediately after eating carrot he started to grow and expand at a alarming rate.

The horrible feeling in his stomach started to get to him, "I don't feel so good?"

Everyone had look towards him and gasp in shock at his size of a skyscraper.

Everyone was parenting as useless notice, his stomach began to growl loud.

"Huh ohh?"

Eustis could feel it inside of him.

"GROW EXPAND EXPLODE!"

Those words constantly kept repeating.

All that eustis could do was stand there and horror and watch down and panic.

He was so close.

GROW

So close to

EXPLODE!

To his fate

......

EXPLODE

BOOOOOOOOM!

all that there was left of eustace was a massive crater.