6

He takes me to my room like what the hell.

"Were you invited?" He asked with damn serious face and that was the moment when my knees felt weak... So weak that i couldnt even stand properly.

"Was i not?" I asked with so much doubt in my voice. My eyes started burning up on his such behaviour..

"Never" he said so harshly. How could he talk like this to me. What am i for him? If i am just a passing cloud then why wont he just let me pass? Why he first talks like we are something then behaves like i am nothing? His behaviour, his strange eyes, and his words were killing me inside.

I literally couldnt speak for a while. I was that much shocked.

"What am i for you?"

'slut' was what i thought.

"Nothing" but his reply was more painful.

"But you are everything for me jungkook, and you know it already." My eyes were leaking salty water by now.

"I dont know anything and i dont wanna know. Stop acting like a child and stay in your room when you are not invited somewhere." He said and turned to leave.

"I love you" i dont know if i thought it, whispered it or actually said it from my mouth but he stopped for a little moment and then left.

His rudeness hurts everytime for real and he never realises it.
I wiped my tears just to invite more tears from my eyes... And then more.

I kept on crying for straight an hour. I was nothing for the one who is everything for me, who is my heartbeat, my happiness, my lifeline, my everything. How easily he removed me from his party and his life.

I was a dumb to fall in love with him in the first place. I dont know why i always had a soft corner for him in my heart but now enough.

The time is gone when he used to insult me in public and in private. The time is gone when he used to say bad words to me and i would just listen quietly, but now its enough. I wont let him hurt me anymore. I wont let him make fun of me or remove me from his life anymore. I wont ever interfere in his life anymore.

Whats the benefit of loving him when i know he wont ever look at me.

I was crying when i receieved a text from yoongi. I told him how jungkook rejected me. He also told me i should move on and leave jungkook on his own.
I agreed and slept while he was saying soothing words in my ear. Yeah we were now talking on phone.

His voice is so beautiful that i wonder how he looks like sometimes. I know he must be so handsome.

Anyways, the next morning i woke up alone. Jungkook was not in the room. Maybe he never came back. Who cares anymore. I got freshened and decided to have breakfast outside. Its sunday so it wont be a problem if i spend a little time with myself today.

I had tteobokki and saucy noodles with fried egg. Woah it was heaven. I didnt want to go back home so i went to a park nearby. I started making video there and started eating different foods from there. I rated them as a professional and then i went to a club. I dont like these places personally but i just wanted to distract my mind a little.

My mind was still stuck on last night incident. I was dancing and singing like crazy there till midnight. I was inhaling alcohol without my notice. The environment was so so addictive that i was so lost into it. Is it dangerous? No it is better because it makes me forget jungkook properly.

I passed out on the floor and thats the last thing i remember until i woke up in the morning with a bad headache. It was paining like hell in my whole body.

I got up from the bed while feeling pain in my arms and legs. I was dancing and singing so much maybe thats why my muscles are swolen now

I dont know how i woke up in my own room ... like... who bought me here last night? Only me and jungkook live in this house so... jungkook?

No way he would never come to help me out in some situation. I took a long shower to relax my sore muscles while thinking what actually happened last night.

I wore something comfy and went out of the house to take class. When i entered the whole class was whispering and laughing at me.

Ok, it was confusing. What happened to all of them? There in the end of the class, jungkook was sitting with his besty besty best friend taehyung.

He ignored me like i was not there so i ignored him also and took a seat so far from him.

"Hey jimin! How are you now?"

"Amm fine" i said, confused on his naughty tone.

"I heard jungkook rejected you." Ok it made my eyes wide open like they will pop out.

"Its not like that. Who said it?" I was shocked as hell.

"You yourself" a girl from behind said which made me move my neck towards her. She laughed with her friends a little while showing me my videos in club last night.

Someone made my video while i was crying in the club screaming jungkook rejected me every now and then. It was hella shocked. I dont remember a shit about it.

My mouth was open while i was watching myself dancing on the breakup song and cursing jungkook so loudly.

The whole class was laughing at me. It never happened to me in my whole life before. It was so embarrasing. I got up and tried to run outside but the teacher was already there.

"Whats wrong?" He aksed.

"Sir i am not feeling well. Can i go to the restroom?" I asked with teary eyes.

"What happened? The rejection is still hurting you?" He said making fun of me in front of the whole class and everyone laughed at his dirty joke.

I quietly went back to my seat and the rest of the class i was only getting taunted by the teacher and the students all the times.

Weak people are always treated this way. People never care how much they hurt others. Its just FUN for them. Laughing at others' weak points is FUN for them.

When the class ended i got up and hurridly left the class. I was crying like a mess. The whole corrider was attentive to me. I dont care because i am never coming back to the uni again. If i will be back they will laugh on how i am crying rn right?

People suck... rich and powerful people suck for real. I hate them all. I hate everyone. I hate myself. O god why was i even born?