chapter 10

hi guyss!!

I'm back !! i'm sorry for the late update . quite busy lately. so lets move on to the story 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeosang POV

i heard wooyoung was screaming in his room.

we all went to his room except  san

i opened the door and... saw san was on wooyoung bed trying to do something but when i opened the door ,he acted like normal and went out of wooyoung room 

"what is he doing here in wooyoung room"yunho and mingi asked.

"is he trying to..." mingi said quietly.

i quickly turned around and went to san while the others went to wooyoung.

i hold his shoulder so that he can stop walking.

"why were you inside of wooyoung's room?"i asked.

he turned around and looked at my eyes.

"I...nevermind ."he tried  to walk away from me but i will not let him go until he tells me the reason why he was there.

"You better tell me now, San " i said.

"okay fine "he brought me to his room.

i sat on his bed

"so?" 

"i was doing my work until i heard him screaming , i don't know why i stopped doing my work and went to his room . he was sweating like he was having a bad nightmare. i went to hug him so that he can relax but you all came. my mind went back to reality and went out of his room . i have no idea when i looked at him sweating , i feel really hurt but i hate him" he said 

we were not talking for a second.

"i think you are not hating him but you love him" i said.

he looked at me with anger 

"I HATE HIM AND ONE MOVE THING I"M NOT GAY. GET OUT" he yelled

i went to the door before i get out of the room , i turned around and looked at san then , i closed the door when i got out of the room.

San POV

i heard yeosang hyung closed the door .

i went to my bed and laid on it

i took  my phone and looked at the gallery. i scrolled down until i saw me and wooyoung taking pictures together.

"is it true , i love him?" i asked myself while looking at the picture

"i am missing woo who is always be there for me , who always make me laugh ,smile."

i charged my phone 

i laid back back on my bed and think about wooyoung till i closed my eyes.

Wooyoung POV

i woke from my bed and stared to get ready to got to school 

i had a bad dream yesterday

i dream of san geting stabbed by someone

i hoped this dream will not happened in real life . even though, this dream happened i will save them from getting stabbed.

i got out from my room  and went to the kitchen.

i saw all of them were waiting for me except for san and i was shock that mingi and yunho were there . i then smiled and went to sit at the empty place beside yunho hyung.

" wooyoung , today me and mingi are gonna fetch you after school ." seongwha hyung said and i nodded my head.

" this morning me and yunho hyung .are gonna send you  to school ," yeosang hynug said while eating his food.

"hyung , actually i can walk to..." yeosang hyung cutt me off.

" nope , were gonna send you too school and that's final ." he said and i just nodded my head.

" wooyoung?" mingi and yunho said.

"yes hyungs" i said.

"we are sorry what we had done and said to you please forgives us" they said.

i thought about it.

" of course i forgive you hyungs " i said while smiling.

and now after i finished  eating ,i waited for yeosang hyung and yunho hyung in the living room . we went to the car and we talked and laughed , i felt so happy. we had arrived to the school.i saw jinyoung and jb hyungs talking together . i waved at my hyungs and went to jinyoung and jb.

"hi!!" i said.

they looked at me and they held my hands and went to class together. they really looked like my mom and dad . they really suit for each other. if they were really a couple , i am so happy for them.

i sat at my place .

the teacher came in and said that this class will be having a new classmate.

"you can come in" the teacher said.

the new student came in the class and introduced himself while i looked out the window.

"hi , im hwang hyunjin , nice to meet you guys." he said.

"hyunjin?...wait that hwang hyunjin? " i said to myself.

hynujin looked at me and smirked.