𝙋𝙩. 20

[F/C] Favorite Color

Eventually, you decided to go back to Risotto's room to see how things were going there. While you were walking back, you remembered Melone. Melone was probably all alone at the base tapping away on his laptop doing whatever he does, while you were here at some fancy hotel.

You thought to text Melone again once you got to your phone to check up on him.

Risotto was on the phone when you walked into the room, and Ghiaccio was deep in a book. You slithered over to your bag that was sat on the couch and took out your phone, sending a quick text.

Y/N: 'Melone, you doing okay?' [9:56 A.M]

You flipped your phone shut, slipping it back into your bag. You grabbed a change of clothes and made your way towards the bathroom, trying to stay out of Risotto's pacing range as he talked pretty aggressively into his phone.
You changed into a pair of baggy cargo pants and a plain black shirt that hugged your curves comfortably. You slipped on your [F/C] zip-up sweater over it, decorating yourself with [Whatever jewelry you usually wear]. You checked yourself out in the mirror before leaving the bathroom with your clothes thrown over your arm.

"Y/N," Risotto said sternly to you as you walked towards your bag. "We're leaving, so don't go off without me knowing." He sounded annoyed.

"Okay." You mumbled. "Should I go tell the others?" You slung your bag over your arm.

"No, we'll do that on our way out." Risotto was gathering his things, and Ghiaccio tucked his book away, standing up.

"Did something happen?" You stare blankly at Risotto.

"The boss gave us a new mission." He spoke disappointed. "We need to get back to the base in an hour."
You stood there looking like a deer in headlights, confused on why Risotto would take another Mission from the boss if he was trying to rebel against him.

"Did the boss find out about us trying to uncover his identity?" You asked, following Risotto as he walked towards the door, opening it and walking into the hall. "Or what about me? What about my laptop and-"

"Stop with all the questions!" Ghiaccio blurted out, pushing you out of the room. You scoffed and he shut the door behind him. "Just follow orders and shut up." He glared at you.

"Your plan worked, he's not suspicious because he thinks we're here on vacation." Risotto started down the hallway. "Don't try to overcomplicate it."

"But what if it's a trick? What if it is a hoax to off us?" You walked up next to Risotto. "We can't be too sure." You slanted your eyes.

"Oh my god! You just keep going on and on." Ghiaccio pushed you aside, standing in between Risotto and you. "What did I just say? Don't think we forgot about your betrayal. We don't trust you, and that means whatever you say to us is irrelevant!" He shouted at you.

"Ghiaccio." Risotto said in a hoarse tone, "Leave Y/N alone." His eyes pierced Ghiaccio like needles. "If everything she said to us was irrelevant, I wouldn't have decided to commit to her plan." He stopped in the hall. "Go get everyone else, Y/N and I will go down to the lobby and make sure we're in the clear." Risotto demanded, crossing his arms over his chest. Ghiaccio shot you a snake eye before walking away.

You let out a sigh of relief, continuing to follow Risotto towards an elevator.

"Are you alright?" You asked him. "You usually never interfere when Ghiaccio scolds me."

"Don't flatter yourself. I only interfered because Ghiaccio has been extra irksome lately and my patience is wearing thin. I regret trading Illuso for you, I should have traded Ghiaccio." He sighed heavily. "And after you left last night-"