Chapter 1: The

*Jack's P.O.V.*
"I'm Alana and if you're seeing this now there's a huge chance you guys might had found where they were keeping us but, came too late the people moved us to another location. By now you've might have not yet to figure why the reason you guys have found this in the middle of the room, is that these people have put a trap. They are watching the building you guys are in. They now you're there and they're coming for you and if by any chance you hear a vehichles pull in......Get out of there right now please they can't find people there. They'll take you and torture you until you dont want to live as you can tell I've gotten used to this torture..."
There was a horrid noise in the background that none of us 3 could figure to tell apart it sounded like that if a huge truck, that needed a new pair of brakes, has just pulled into the drive way of this abandoned hospital. "The people might already be getting there right about now. Get out of that place now they're there...GET OUT NOW RUN!!"

As soon as she said that, I yanked my two best friends to go hide on the top floor. "Jack run bro, I'll keep them distracted, Sara, follow Jack he'll know what to do, go!" I commanded quietly as I took a peek out of the window. To no surprise I find 2 pitch black trucks with men jumping out of there trucks. They didn't look like regular men they had a mask on made of pig skin, dragging pick axes or either saws with chains attatched to them dragging along a filed line of 14 teens around my age or possibly even younger, looking like bloody hell.

Torn patches of skin looking as if they were attacked be a creature of some sort, cuts on a variety of parts on their body barely being noticable to tell the gender apart, thdy had blood on them, chains attatching to them and carving deep cuts in there wrists and ankles with there flesh practically begging to fall off. It was not a sight you would want to see it was horrendous and to top it off I was able to hear them grunt and groan in pain.

" How many times do I have to tell you that as soon as new teenagers come here and decide to snoop around loking for their precious loved ones, we have to kidnap them and get rid of the oldest ones we already have because we only need so many?!" The man informed clearly irritated.

"Well I was just saying that we don't even know how much of that girl's friends are here. She only said around six of them will be here they are going to be looking for her and if not, we'll have to tell her they weren't looking for her,boss." Another one of them spoke he sounded very familiar, I just couldn't put my finger on it. Must seem as if that girl that warned us barely went missing and her friends may be looking for her desperately and yet have failed to find her.

I hid under one of those old patient's bed to see what they were going to do to the teenagers. At this point I was dripping enough sweat to fill up a glass cup. The people slowly made their way into the room I was in and let me tell you, me being scared is an understatement I was pooping bricks. They kneeled all the teens infromt of the bed and they started begging for their bare life's wanting to be set free so they could go home. Then that's when I felt as if I was going to die. Why? Well because one of the teenagers saw me, but then put her finger up to her lips as if she was telling me to keep quiet.

"Go check if anybody is in this building and if there is bring them to me I want to say hi to my new money makers." Four pair of feet left the room. Its been around like ffteen minutes or so that one person came back and told the head of the group something that scared me shitless,

"They're here but to my guess Alana decided to leave something behind to warn them, bos they are still in thus building." I was so frightened I tried to stay still and not make any noise but, then my phone vibrated in my front pocket and the floor made it seem louder I'm pretty sure they didn't hear that or else I'm dead meat.

The room became dead silent for quiet a while. All of a sudden, in one swift moment I was being dragged out from under the bed I was trying to hold onto anything if that was any possible. Of course I was yelling and trying to pry myself away from the person but it was no use they were too strong for me to deal with. "Well, well, well look what we got ourselves here ladies and gentleman. We'll it isn't the one and only Jack Johnson." As soon as I saw him I recognized him immediately. He no longer had that pig skin mask on it was him I thought I'd never see this disgusting man in my entire life the only one that has been able to accomplish ruining my life...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N well what do you think this is my first fanfic the romance will come towards the middle but anyways I hope you guys enjoy and sorry for the cliffhanger. Who could it be huh? Idk who it is tbh lol