IChapter 3: Help From Desiree: Part 1

The song is for when Jack Gilinsky and Desiree meet.
{Back to the abadoned hospital}

       "What the fuck went wrong." Was one thing that has been able to be heard being screamed from the rooftop of the hospital.The other thing to be heard was coming from inside. It sounded like doors being opened and closed checking if anybody was there. That's when the rooftop door went flying open,  he wasn't paying attention because, he was too busy yelling profanities to himself.

       "Put your hands on your head and cautiously turn around." He felt if he was put on a death penalty right then and there. "Who are you?" He spoke scared due to what the outcome of her actions could be. "Desiree, if you don't mind if I ask what are you doing here? Oh and your name, what's your name?".
"I'll tell you my name if you put the gun down I promise I won't do anything I'm just looking around but then men came, as I told you, and took my two friends I came with." She slowly puts her gun away not sure if he's telling the truth or if he's up to something.

        "Okay my name is Jack, Jack Gilinsky to be exact and if you're wondering I'm single an ready to mingle."  He sends her one of charming winks.

*Desiree's P.O.V.*
           "Lord Jesus isn't he hot?" My mind was practically rambling on how perfect he is. "Let's make a deal I came looking for my friend too but I have close to no luck in finding her as you can see." "Okay. What's the deal you're talking about?" I give him the most intrigued smile I could possibly have plastered on my face. "Well......."   ---------------
well you'll just have to stick around to find out
babydoll1000
Well I'm sorry I didn't post a long chapter I kind of fell and almost broke my leg but I promise I'll finish this chapter soon enough. Well actually I have the 2nd part already finished. I sorry if there's any typos :/ please vote,comment,and follow (I follow back)