- 6 -

𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄

A/n: for those who didn't know, I've had a little break from writing. I had burn outs and co. so to have more mutivation I took a break from writing. Which also helped a lot! I hope you understand that and have fun with "MY BIBLE"

-

When I got home I took a deep breath and stretched. As I walked into the living room I got a feeling of. Danger. I really care that I didn't see Sukuna. Maybe he doesn't want me anymore. At least he doesn't have to throw himself out. Would be too good to be true right?

"Y/n? Where have you been?" asked a very deep and angry voice. I recognize the voice too well 'Sukuna' "I was at-" Sukuna slammed me against the wall as his nails dug into my throat. "-School." I said in between. He let go of me as he watched me turn purple. I take a deep breath and it burned and hurt as I coughed. "For more than two hours?" he asked coldly. The blood went cold inside me. "Why do you even care?" I asked him annoyed with pure fear. He raised his eyebrow "Why? Good, Good question, I don't know the answer myself. In any case, I had a feeling that I can not describe. So don't ever do that again. Otherwise people will die. Because of you. I don't think you want that, do you?"
he asked in an intimidating voice.

"I really don't Understand you! You just come in here. almost kill me and afterwards you live with me and think you can tell me something? There you have the wrong one." I said and he laughed. "It's the most pathetic thing I've ever seen." He said between laughs. But you could see very clearly that he was angry. And he was extremely angry.

He left the room and went into the guest room.

'How can I get a demon out of my apartment?'

I knocked on his door. My body started shaking. My breathing became heavier and my hands were all wet. The door slammed open, making me flinch.

He just stood there. Half Naked. As if that were normal. My cheeks kept getting warmer. My eyes went from his light man tits to his biceps and V-line. "Take a picture or whatever that is. So you're just here to inspect my body?" he asked with a grin. "I wanted to tell you something.. But that can wait until you put some clothes on." I said and he rolled his eyes. I walked out of the room and closed the door behind me.

'Y/n that's a body of a curse over 1000 years old that won't stay here long anyway' I tried to get down but when Sukuna opened the door. Was he in a suit? WHY?!' "Why "Why are you wearing a smoker?!" I asked with blush on my cheeks. The deep black color matched his deep ruby ​​red eyes, which merged into one another. His tattoos were just the finishing touches.

"I wanted to know what men like about this kind of clothes." he said as he looked deep into my eyes. He took my chin and pulled my face to him. We were only a few centimeters apart and I could feel his breath.

"Let's make a contract."

"what kind?"

"I want to know if it was true."

"if something is true."

"I'm not sure myself, so I'm not saying what it is."

"How do you make such a contract."

"In that case it's... sex."