i love turtles!

swimming and diving is something that arthur loves to do. you will rarely see him step on land - unless necessary.

his heart is connected to the ocean, or should i say... his heart is more connected to the creatures living in those waters, than the sea itself. but more specifically... turtles!

arthur LOVES turtles! he adores them with his whole being and does his best to keep them safe in their natural habitat. he saves them from entering the polluted geyser and frees them from the dark plants that from time to time start growing on their backs.

the turtles and sanctuary islands' residents are grateful for his actions and concern for the little creatures. the sanctuary guide even gifted him a turtle-shaped cape one day, sewed with their own hands to show how much they appreciate what he does.

but... arthur isn't the only one who cares of the well-being of those sea animals. he's got a friend with him!

rainbow is a young child who she also loves taking care of turtles and the whole sea itself. like arthur, she never leaves the ocean. she's always seen swimming in the deep waters of sanctuary to help out her little friends and to relax.

no one is aware of rainbow, nobody knows she exists.

only arthur knows about her, only arthur sees her and only arthur plays with her and lands out a hand if needed. and when it's not needed, he simply swims away and lets her take care of things.

both rainbow and arthur aren't trustful of... people. they're always by themselves and arthur often runs away when someone tries to approach him - someone who isn't a turtle, at least.

but with each other, it's a bit different. they hang out quite a lot and enjoy being together. they are the only ones they trust.

so this is why... they often go on little adventures together! saving turtles, messing around... building their friendships and discovering new stuff about each other...