Proluge

I summoned you, please come to me

A man who was once a mortal who lived with his family turned into a feared curse someone who is much more powerful than Gojo Satoru and Sukuna someone who they will never be able to defeat.

Don't bury thoughts that you really want

They don't know which side he is on but they know how cunning he can be not even they know what he is planning but they can't tell how he really is what he is thinking and what happened to him he is a mystery after.

I fill you up, drink from my cup

But what scares them even the curse's they all know the legend once they saw a red spider Lilly they better run because that is the sign he is their to kill you or to torture you after all the red spider lilly symbolizes death and they knew that oh so well.

Within me lies what you really want

Sure legend had said that they are able to do something much worse yet that is just a tale but to those who had face the said curse or man they were never able to return nor were they able to see the light once more.

Come, lay me down

But was he always like this? Was he always this cruel who knows to those who didn't live at the same home he lived the same Era you won't know how much he suffered how much it cause him to hate mortals.

'Cause you know this

Would you belive he was once a gentle soul a pure child who was filled with love and innocence but it soon disappeared as the time goes by as the life he lived stayed the same his hatred grew his desire to die grew as as well.

'Cause you know this sound

This man is known as tyrant to most people but he is known in the jujutsu world as the control demon, the herrscher of the void's never ending control a curse who become something more a curse who become more powerful.

In the middle of the night, in the middle of the night

It was there choice to take advantage of the once pure and loving child but now revenge was what is in his mind he had never really thought of killing that is until he had enough his sanity was slowing being taken away from him.

Just call my name, I'm yours to tame

But those who are bless with his favor are protected by him four children that is well protected by him as he favor them he choose to take care of them knowing once they are in danger they will call his name.