1||• 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

█║▌│█│║▌║║▌│█║▌│█║▌│█│║▌

Third POV:

People say, we always need someone to kiss us good bye. A warm and sweet sensation that most people crave, showing appreciation, love and care.

A warm hug and kisses that we received to our love ones and family, a simple yet special way of showing genuinely affection.

Most of us need that kind of affection but most only see it as nothing but a waste of time, A nothing but useless piece of crap

*Sound of the Ambulance*

"Oh my goodness what happened!" A middle age woman said looking in shock at the scene before her.

"Someone got hit by a car!"

"The girl is unconscious!!"

The sound of the ambulance and the chatter of people nearby echo through the cloudy and dark night, the gush of the cold wind blow around the city making everyone on the street shiver in cold.

"Ambulance!! Please hurry up!! The girl lost to much blood" A man shouted while tending the unconscious girl in his arms.

"Shes not breathing!!"

"please stay with us for a bit!"

One by one, droplets of water pour from the sky through the ground.

'ahh...how did thighs turn out to this?'

-FLASH BACK BEFORE THE INCIDENT-

Y/N POV:

"Hey y/n! It's getting late, aren't you gonna go home now?" A brunette woman called out to me while leaning on my table.

"Ah I can't go home yet I need to finish this work first" I said while continue typing on the keyboard while my eyes not leaving the computer screen.

"Ok, I'll leave you the keys so that you can lock the office before you leave" she said while placing a key on the top of the book organizer. "Hmmm" I replied in humming tone.

"Make sure don't over work yourself bye!!" She said before leaving the office, I didn't bother on biding farewell to her cause I really need to finish this work as soon as possible or my boss will be mad at me again.

"That shitty old man.... Giving me a lot of work, just because I refuse to have a date with him, die you son of a bi-"

Seconds turns to Minutes, minutes turns to hour, the ticking of the clock echo around the place.

Time is valuable, for time is a river without banks.

***

"Sigh' finally I'm finished..." I sigh in relief while leaning my back in my chair, "what time is it?"

I look at the wall clock that was hanging in the corner of the office.

"It's 10 already?" I said before drifting my attention back to my work, I printed out my documents before leaving the papers in the drawer.

After I was finished on arranging my things, I closed the light in the office, checking if I left something before heading out while locking the door.

The sound of the loud horns of cars and chattering of the people nearby filled the street, it was already late but still many people roaming around the city.

I walk in the sideways silence as may seem but my thoughts are running wild from overthinking.

'dammit, my house bills are coming tomorrow but I have yet to have money enough to pay' I thought while still walking towards a nearby pedestrian lane.

'what do I do.... Should I find a sideline job?, Like waiters? Or janitor?.... Striper?'

"oh fuck that no, I'm not selling my beautiful face for that..." I whispered harshly to my self not bothering some people beside me who look at me weirdly.

*Ting*

When I heard the signal light making a noise, I step my feet on the street crossing to the other side of the road

'to night... I'm gonna drown myself in the bath tub' I thought continue on walking without noticing a bright speeding light heading towards me.

"HEY WATCH OUT!!!"

"Huh-

*CRASH*

-END OF FLASHBACK-

And just like that, my life ends in a very unpleasing way.

I lay on the cold hard concrete floor, warm liquid flow down on my head, nose and mouth making me cought a little.

Gasping for air trying to move a single finger but to no Vail, I was numb... My body feels numb.

Everything happened so fast.

'am I gonna die?'

Dying? Aren't I always dreaming about dying?... Should I be glad now?

Is my story just end like this? Without having to feel what true happiness is? Without having to have a happy ending? How ironic...

Death is something that are unpredictable, some of them may welcome it but some avoid it the most.

In my situation, Im still processing everything I have done in my life.

It wasn't a colorfull one, having to live in an orphanage in my whole childhood, without experiencing a life with a family and friends.

Having to leave at 18 so I can tend my self, doing a different jobs having enough money to buy my everyday necessities.

All I have ever think is money and time, time is money that I keep on chasing. Family and friends are nothing but some unnecessary things.

I slowly open my eyes to see nothing but a blurry sight, but I can still see some faint of blue and red lights flickering in the area where Im laying.

A tear drop of water pour down in my forehead, followed by unending droplets.

'its raining?....' I thought, adjusting my vision so I can see my surroundings but the rain keep pouring in my eyes making me squint. I could hear a faint noise of shouting and screaming but mostly just uncontrollably ringing echoing in my eardrum.

Im now slowly feeling tired, I want to sleep. Sleep and never wake up.

'this is how everything ends... It's finally over' I thought closing my eyes as I felt someone carrying me.

'i can't make it to the hospital, if I ever make out here alive... I would certainly die again cause of hospital bills'

I'm just gonna sleep...

I don't have anything left in this damn world any way, I don't have family nor friends to mourn me. Life wasn't always good to me but just a never ending taste of suffering.

'In my last and final words, please hear me out... Someone please'

"... delete my fucking Browsing
history!!!"

==============================

Well that was a depressing start.... Yes?

BTW thank you so much for reading!! And sorry for the wrong grammars since I'm not really good at English!! Hope you enjoy the story... Stay safe and have a good life!!...