press play

today is going to be the best day ever. im going to press play with my friends! vivian, mani, and jackie. we were so excited, especially me because I finally would get to meet my favorite of all, christian akridge.

after my mom dropped us off, we got in and did all our ticket stuff and waited until they came on. we were super early so we got close to the front row. no one was there besides us, the other people were at the north tower getting ready.

it was 6:00 pm, time for them to come on. the place was crowed and we were pumped. they walked across the stage as i start breathing heavily. he was there right in front of my eyes, christian. the other girls were focused on everyone else. I made eye contact with him and I felt a weird connection between us. like I knew him?

when the show was over, it was 7:30 pm. still early and I wanted to stay. so the girls and I went to grab some starbucks and come back for the meet & greet. almost everyone was gone and basically it was just us girls left. but then I saw someone and ran towards them, it was christian, mike, pierson, and taylor. my favorites. we all got pics with them and we left. I felt a hand on my wrist and got pulled back, it was taylor, I was so confused. why? the other girls did not realize and continued on with their lives.
"I need you."
"for what? you don't know me"
"but I feel like I do, the first time I laid my eyes on you"
"but I really have to..."
"at least take my number"
I took his number and left. the girls were actually there waiting for me and asked what went on and I lied to their faces and said that I forgot my bag. we were picked up and I returned home.