Chapter 6: Fashion battle

In another pod, Satin and Chenille are asleep when they suddenly heard a crowd of trolls applauding to something mysterious. They both woke up, got out of bed and got themselves ready to see what is going on with the crowd of trolls. As they went down to the ground to see all of the trolls surrounding Victoria with a very beautiful magnificent dress.

The dress has white fabric which almost look like wings that almost reached to the the feet, the dress also has a white and blue cape that's connected to the bodice. The bodice is also blue and white but the front of the bodice is also cut to the chest but with crystal like laces to the sleeves; almost like a necklace. The sleeves connected to the bodice is also a shade of white and blued making it as an illusion patter, there's also a crystal choker with the dress. For the shoes, the shoes are a pair of blue with chains connected to the top part of the feet with a large, blue bow at the front center of the shoes.

 For the shoes, the shoes are a pair of blue with chains connected to the top part of the feet with a large, blue bow at the front center of the shoes

"Huh?!" They conjoined trolls looked shocked and surprised as the dress shimmered with unrealistic sparkles around it. "Who made this dress? We demand to know!!" They yelled. All the trolls made an empty path to reveal Victoria standing in the empty path carelessly as she was putting violet lipstick on.

"Hey, just because you know fashion more beautiful, doesn't mean your better than us!!" Satin say to Victoria as crossed her arms. "Yeah!" Chenille volunteer after her sister.

Victoria has her emotionless face on as she stared at the two in confusion.

"What are you two ladies' talking about? I only made that dress to show all the trolls my skills in fashion as well." She replied.

The two conjoined pop trolls just stare at her in jealousy then started to growl at her in anger as well. The crowed then walked away from the three in fear knowing what was about to happen.

"Then, to show who is more better at fashion. Fashion battle!!! Let's do it!!" The pink and blue troll yelled as the crowed then applauded in cheer to see this battle.

"Oh no..." The green troll face palm her facer knowing things will get worse. So, she went to Jaylin and all her other friends to get some help.

Elsewhere

Victoria is now at a table filled with sweets and coffee along with her friends who are enjoying the sweets and coffee; trying to give her some advice on how to cancel or prove the fashion twins about the 'ridiculous' competition.

"How about telling them, NO?" Sarah asked questionably.

"I already done that, but they didn't listen. I even told them the reason why I made that dress." Victoria replied.

"Why not just go with the flow?" Nami also questioned.

"That's the worst advice you could ever give. That's like saying; of course I'll challenge you, to prove I'm better than you trolls." The Rhythm&Blues queen pretended to be rude.