*New member*

RECAP
Uvogin had died from the chain user.
Pakunoda also died but the phantom troop knows who the chain user is (Kurpika)
Chrollo is now looking for a new member.

ME
Hi I am new and I have not finished all of HXH😓 but shalnark  is so fine😩 I don't know how long I will be able to keep doing this because.... School🫠 And I will casually do these updates.

                           *New Mem

                               *Meet Yn*
Hi I am yn I am 23, female I do patrolling for this abandon town, I don't know why they have me do this none is here but they have me do it because I know nen. My nen lays in the category of Enhancement, I use my nen to enhance string. I am know as the Puppet master for that because I use my string to control others but there is a down side, if a person gets to close I can use puppet master, but I am very good at hand combat.

                             *Yn POV
So I was doing my daily patrol when I since somebody's presence but not for long they had their presence meaning they were an nen user
As I just slightly Dodge a card coming right for my head. I lifted up one of my fingers to see if my threads were stuck on the nen user. They weren't, I was wondering, why my threds couldn't sense him. but soon enough a pink haired girl, blonde hair guy, black hair girl, and a two guys with black hair. One of the black hair guy said slowly "do.you.think.the.leader.would.like.her?"
as another card shop by my head,I caught it.
The guy with pink hair behind me said " yes he would love her, she caught my card so she must know nen"
The dirty blonde hair guy said " yea and she is pretty fine"
I rolled my eyes.
The other guy with black hair said " just follow us"
I was pretty bored of my job so I followed.

                       *Shalnark POV
I was pretty bored because we were all just sitting around while the other scope the are.
They came back with a girl with them with (your hair color), and Beautiful ( your eye color). SHE WAS SO PRETTY!! I couldn't help myself, I just stared into her ( your eye color) eyes.

                            *Yn POV
The blonde hair guy with an adorable face and an muscular body caught my eyes. But then the guys that found me, they were  talking to there " Leader" who I could tell the pink hair guy wanted to fight but I stayed quite. The leader started talking saying " I am Chrollo you can also call me leader everyone introduce yourselves"
The black hair girl tilted her head towards my face and said " I am Shizuku Murasaki!"
And the pink hair guy said " I am Hisaka Morow" as he licked his lips
The pink haired girl said " don't mind him I am Machi Komacine"
Then the blonde hair guy said " I am Phinks Magcub but you can just call me babe"
I gave him the most disgusted look ever, he was not my type.
Everyone introduced themselves besides the other blonde boy. When I looked over I saw him just admiring me everybody kept saying " Shalnark" " Shalnark" he finally noticed that everybody was calling his name

                              * Shalnark POV
I felt so dumb everybody just noticed I was admiring Yn, I could feel my face slowly turning red, but what made me a tomato was that Yn tilted her head into my face and said
" So you must be Shalnark" she was blushing a little bit, but her face was so cute. I couldn't my face turned bright bright red, everybody kept saying " Shalnark you good" " why are you so red" I got up and said I needed to go get fresh air and I walked outside.
I overheard them talking about Yn's nen ability
I thought it was so hot that she was a puppet master. But I had to cut out of it.

Me
The next one is about a group they need to get rid of
They all learn how powerful Yn is and Shalnark falls more in love

I worked really hard to do this hope you like it